Microsoft Azure: Managing Subscriptions and Resources
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on "Microsoft Azure: Managing Subscriptions and Resources".
With Microsoft Azure continuing to grow steadily, expertise in this hugely popular cloud computing platform is becoming increasingly more valuable. Learn the technical skills needed to successfully manage Azure subscriptions, analyze resource utilization and consumption, and manage resource groups.
In this session you will learn how to manage your Azure subscriptions and resource groups by watching and even following along with the hands-on demonstrations.
Please know this webinar provides valuable instruction for any Azure administrator, as well as those preparing for the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment certification exam (AZ-100).
Time: 1 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2Kilw3z
- Managing Azure subscriptions
- Assigning administrator roles and accounts
- Analyzing resource utilization and consumption
- Configuring diagnostic settings on resources using the portal and PowerShell
- Creating a baseline for resources
- Q&A session with the speaker