Free Webinar: The Azure Government Marketplace Opportunity (March 2nd)
The Azure Government Marketplace Opportunity
This webinar is for ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) who want to sell their solutions to US Government customers for unclassified DoD, Federal Civilian, and SLG workloads. The webinar covers Azure regional options for US Government, clarifies the options and steps involved for meeting FedRAMP/DoD compliance requirements, and publishing your solution to the Azure and Azure Government marketplaces.
When: March 02, 2021 8:00 AM PST
Duration: 1 hour
Join this session to learn more about:
- Options for US Government compliance requirements
- Azure Government
- Azure Government Marketplace
- How to publish to the Azure Government Marketplace
- Navigating authorization
- Understanding FedRAMP/DoD requirements for CSPs
- Do you need to pursue FedRAMP/DoD authorization?
- Steps to ATO for SaaS solutions
- How to enroll in Azure Government
- Resources to get started
Target Audience = BDM, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Alliance Manager/Partnership roles, GTM Strategist, Chief Revenue Officer
Subject matter experts from the Microsoft team will be ready to answer your questions.