Delivering Real-time Data with Azure and Power BI | Jan 17, 2019
Connected businesses today rely on the quickness with which information is delivered. It is crucial to manage businesses process, plan for the future, and handle customers. Organizations can use a lot of data to their advantage, but only if they can get it in real time. Azure and Power BI are two popularly used tools by Microsoft that are utilized by many businesses for real-time data analytics.
In this webinar, you will gain the ability to build real-time dashboards using only Azure services and Power BI streaming capabilities, without managing any infrastructure.
Register at https://bit.ly/2Ae15gH
- Real-time Data and Azure
- What Is Real-time Data?
- Real-time Data Architecture
- Azure Components
- Analyzing Data On-the-fly with Stream Analytics
- Ingesting Streaming Data into Power BI
- Building Real-time Visualizations with Power BI
- Q&A session with the speaker