Cross Team Collaboration: Increasing Productivity with Office 365 Groups
Team collaboration and sharing information well in time is the key to enhanced business productivity. Office 365 had made it possible to take your workplace anywhere regardless of your location in the world and keep pace with what your team members are working on. With features like anywhere anytime access, information sharing and collaborating with just a few clicks and many others facilitates the project managers and team members to gain a competitive edge in accomplishing the assigned tasks with agility.
This webinar talks of the rich Microsoft Office 365 features that assist in creating, accessing and managing documents, spreadsheets, and project plans and scheduling meetings, or sending emails in the blink of an eye.
To watch this complimentary on-demand training Click Here
- Understanding the Office 365 Groups
- Understanding how to create groups, invite members, and join the existing groups
- How to communicate and collaborate- Having group conversations, scheduling meetings and sharing documents
- How to connect apps to the groups such as Twitter and MailChimp
- How to use the Office 365 Groups on smartphones