Hero Banner

US Partner Investments Forum

Stay informed on our pre-sales and post-sales investments offers, as well as our transactional and consumption incentive programs

mateixeira

PIE Update: FY23 Azure Everywhere Offer is back

Starting today, the previously in-market "FY23 Azure Everywhere" offer has been brought back and re-opened! New funding requests can now be submitted for all future customer engagements – including those landing in Q2. Eligible Partners will once again see this offer available in their portal view (PIE Portal).

Currently, there are no plans to re-open other PIE offers for the rest of the quarter. We look forward to coming back with newly refreshed offers aligned to Security, Azure, and Modern Work to support claims in H2.

10 REPLIES 10
footeb1
Visitor 1

With ECIF being suspended until Q4, the MS sales team is asking me when PIE is opening up for Security and Modern Work. The email they received said it was opened. 

Any insights here? 

mateixeira

Hi @footeb1!
Newly refreshed PIE offers aligned to Security, Azure, and Modern Work  will go live in mid/late December for a pre-commit phase, in which funding for engagements starting January 1st (and later) can be requested. On Dec 14 the PIE Lead will join the Partner Office Hours and he will share more information on the new H2 PIE Offers as well as information about the pre-commit. You can register through this link: https://aka.ms/Partner-Investments-Office-Hours

kfred
Visitor 1

Are there plans to also bring back PACE? Thanks!

mateixeira

Hi @kfred,
Currently, there are no plans to re-open other PIE offers for the rest of the quarter. That being said, we look forward to coming back with newly refreshed offers aligned to Security, Azure, and Modern Work. And these offers will go live in mid/late December for a pre-commit phase, in which funding for engagements starting January 1st (and later) can be requested. On our next Office Hours (December 14th), the PIE Program Leader will join to talk about these H2 PIE Program Offers! This session will also be recorded. You can register here: Eventbuilder

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Tracking in hopes we can get an answer for you. 🌻

SLeuthold
Visitor 1

Hi @mateixeira

Do you know when Modern Workplace programs open again (Security/Teams)? On the portal it says "December", does that mean 12/1?

Thank you!

mateixeira

Hi @SLeuthold 
Sharing just an update that on our next Office Hours (December 14th), the PIE Program Leader will join to talk about these H2 PIE Program Offers! This session will also be recorded. You can register here: Eventbuilder

mateixeira

Hi @SLeuthold,

Currently, there are no plans to re-open other PIE offers for the rest of the quarter. The Portal mentions December as the start for "Pre-Commit" phase in which funding for engagements starting January 1st (and later) can be requested. Today I don't have a specific date for the Pre-Commit to start and we expect to be closer to mid/late December rather than early. But be assured we will be communicating as soon as we have a date to share.

Jami
Level 3 Contributor

In the past MS share a list of customers that would qualify as ACA/Fragile Nurture customers.  Can you please provide an updated list for FY23?

mateixeira

Hi Jami, thank you for your question. Your PDM will be the best contact to help you out with this information. I have reached out to Jake and Mary to let them know and ask them to reach out to you. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance!