Remote working resources
Supporting our customers and partners with remote working
Many of our partners and customers have asked us to share the details of how we enable remote work for such a large workforce. We have provided some of our resources and best practices, as well as services available to our partners:
Best practices and discussion for remote work
- Best practices on enabling effective remote work, based on our internal learnings.
- The Microsoft Tech Community has launched a new interactive forum for sharing of best practices and other discussions across fellow customers, partners and Microsoft subject matter experts.
Teams is a pivotal part of the remote work experience, and Microsoft is committed to making Teams available to everyone.
- We recommend that partners lead with the CSP Trial as this is the only experience that partners can initiate and manage.Please see details in our news article.
- For customers who don’t align to the CSP Trial, partners can now get access to the Office 365 E1 Trial for them. Partners can go to Partner Center Support and click on CSP > Cannot find an offer in the catalog.
- Virtual delivery options are now available across all Microsoft 365 Partner Accelerator workshops
- Join our webinar on March 19th for details and best practices for delivering workshops using Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft FastTrack is available to assist organizations setting up remote work and learning in response to COVID-19. We recommend partners work alongside FastTrack, to gain access to deployment resources, remote engineering assistance and to leverage data migration services. To help your customers request assistance in response to COVID-19, please sign in and fill out a Request for Assistance form on behalf of your customer
- If you require pre-sales technical or deployment assistance, you can utilize your advisory hours and get guidance from Partner Technical Services.