Hero Banner

UK Modern Work & Security Community

oliviatobin

July Modern Work & Security Community Call

Thank you to those of you who joined us for our July Modern Work & Security Partner Community Call. Please note that our next call will be held on the 6th August @ 10AM.

Please don't forget to add the series to your calendar.

For those of you who were unable to attend, you can find the slides attached to this post and the recording on demand at aka.ms/MWCommunityCallsOD.

5 REPLIES 5
KatrinaB
Microsoft

@timhannibal All current nominations will run as normal based on the current workshops (e.g. complete within the 90 day approved period using the content available). Once released on 9th July nominations to new or updated workshops using potentially new content can then take place based on eligibility and approval of nominations. Hopefully that helps 

timhannibal
Level 1 Contributor

thanks Katrina, that helps!

timhannibal
Level 1 Contributor

thanks @oliviatobin, I wasn't able to make the call today but the slides are really useful. Are you able to confirm if there will be a crossover period for the MCAP workshops where both old and new will be available for us to book? It's my understanding that we won't get the new workshop content until 9th of July and I just want to make sure we don't have to pause workshop delivery while our teams get up to speed with the new workshop content. Ideally having the new workshop content before the 9th of July would make things much easier!

PeterHanney
Visitor 1

Thanks Olivia,   this was my first call and I found it useful....  particularly the conciseness of delivery,  making it an hour well spent.

oliviatobin

That is great to hear! Glad you enjoyed the session.