- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Announcement: January 25, 2023 8AM Pacific FY23 Tech Talks: BI
Tomorrow we will review the FY23 Business Intelligence Partner Program requirements and Microsoft Cloud Partner Program resources. As we updated our program to align with the MCPP, partners have until April 1, 2023 to meet the new criteria and continue to receive our program benefits.
Starting April 1st, we will refresh partner statuses including the Power BI Partner Directory found on Find a Partner | Microsoft Power BI and the Power BI Partner Solution Showcases on Partner showcase | Microsoft Power BI.
- Wed January 25th 8AM Pacific FY23 Business Intelligence Partner Program and MCPP resources
- Presented by: Diana Tram Nguyen, Program Manager II | SI Partner Success
- More information: Reminder FY23 BI Partner Program Membership Requir... - Microsoft Partner Community
- Wed February 1st 8AM Pacific Certification overview and resources: PL-300 and DP-500 exams
- Presented by: Shannon Lindsay, SR Content Developer | L&R - GCL Product Mgmt
Please download the FY23 Tech Talks BI Partner Community Call invite at aka.ms/TechTalksBI, to not miss upcoming calls. To share topics you’re interested in for future sessions, answer survey at aka.ms/TechTalksBItopics.
Stay engaged with the community by joining our Business Intelligence MPC community at aka.ms/BIMPC.