- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
01-18-2022 05:57 PM
01-18-2022 05:57 PM
Government Partner Resources
- Azure Government Service Availability
- Azure Government Blog
- Azure Government Website
- Federal Subcontractor Program
Below is information on the AOS-G (Agreement for Online Services for Government) program to allow partners to sell GCC High.
This is a program that aims to serve very specific government audiences. This is not a partner-to-partner resell program, it only allows partners to sell to Government entities and Defense Industrial Base companies that meet specific eligibility criteria. If you believe you can not only resell, but also deploy and manage solutions using the online services that this program offers, please complete the AOS-G Intake form: Https://Aka.ms/AoSGIntakeForm.
The eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Must be able to prove why you cannot transact using an Enterprise Agreement (EA) or through the Cloud Solution Partner (CSP) program:
- Commercial = 500 seat minimum
- Federal/State/Local government = 250 seat minimum
- Partner is a CSP Direct for Gov
- Has an FCL of S / TS level
- Has Cleared personnel; access to a SCIF or can work on a customer location to support classified data.
- Can provide a DD254 that can be modified to add MSFT as a place of performance to support Classified workloads.
- Can show evidence of Cloud and Security Competencies
- Demonstrate $500,000 USD of Cloud Revenue for the last 12-Month rolling window; or
- Onboard with contract that is $500,000 + over the next year to be served on our Online Services.
- Can show evidence of customer success stories on the M365, AZURE, CMMC area; or
- Partner has an ASfP (Azure support for Partners) contract or similar, has Support contract for Commercial workloads.
If you have any questions on this program, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 REPLIES 0