Hero Banner

Swiss Partner Marketing & Events

Swiss partner marketing initiatives and partner events.

Marta_Saracino
Microsoft

Introducing the new Partner Go-to-Market Toolbox - June 2, 2021

Live Event (June 2): Ask Me Anything: Introducing the new Partner Go-To-Market Toolbox, designed to help you market faster and smarter

We are digitally transforming how partners go to market with Microsoft through innovative marketing technology. Launching on May 25, the new Partner Go-To-Market Toolbox is designed to provide the support you need to effectively co-market with Microsoft. Partners with a gold competency and/or ISVs with a co-sell incentive eligible offer will be the first to access it.

Join us to discover how this online platform can enable you to create an unlimited number of co-branded assets that are already aligned with Microsoft solution messaging through customizable templates—anytime, anywhere, and in 10 different languages—based on your marketing initiatives. 

As always, these Ask Me Anything's are collaborative, so we’re ready to answer any questions on how you can co-market with Microsoft by using the Partner Go-To-Market Toolbox and take advantage of the co-branded marketing resources designed to help you power your business.

How to Participate 

Link to the original post: Live Event (June 2): Ask Me Anything: Introducing ... - Microsoft Partner Community

@Maruscha @RaWir 

0 REPLIES 0