- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Apply now for the Swiss Marketing Development Funds (Go-To-Market Funds) for FY22
We're excited to announce the FY22 partner tender for the Swiss Marketing Development Funds (Go-To-Market Funds)! Curious on what our Swiss priorities are? We've interviewed our Business Group Leads Céline, Cherez and Stefi, as well as our new M&O lead Calin for Industry - watch the short videos to see what they have to say!
This tender is designed for partner marketing campaigns across all Solution Areas, with a focus on Industry, targeted at corporate & enterprise customers and for the remaining fiscal year (until June 2022). Microsoft's Through Partner marketing strategy is to go deeper with fewer campaigns, enabling maximum impact. Therefore:
- Think industry: we've talked about it for a while now, so show us your ideas for an industry campaign
- Think within and across Solution Areas: what do you want to market?
- Think targeted and specific: campaign messaging with a concrete use case with a specific target audience
- Think creative: explore new marketing trends mixed with traditional engines
- Think big: The goal is to have a minimum investment of CHF 10'000.- from Microsoft per partner
- Think digital: all campaigns should be executed fully digital
Submission deadline: September 13, at noon.
Please read the instructions carefully, fill out the Forms (https://forms.office.com/r/kh0ZbNk3kf ) and send the digitally signed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
All the best,
Maruscha, Ralph and Sven