APPLY NOW: INNOVATION FACTORY FOR MODERN WORK OR AZURE – FY22 Q1 PARTNER MARKETING ACTIVITIES
Dear Swiss Partners
Microsoft intends to scale and develop the Swiss market for the sale of cloud solutions in the best possible way. With more than 588'000 companies, the SMB market has a lot of potential and we would like to ensure that you have what you need at your disposal to reach your customers and support them.
Microsoft is renewing the Innovation Factory program for Fiscal Year 22, that aims at driving demand on behalf of partners (through partner marketing). The Innovation Factory is like a catalogue with Marketing services that will help Microsoft partners grow their cloud business and maximize cloud revenue in Small and Medium Businesses.
Please see attached a presentation for more information on the program.
In Switzerland in FY22 Q1 (July-September 2021), for Partners with focus on SMB customers (approx. 25-500 employees) there is 1 slot available for an Azure digital marketing campaign and 1 slot for a Modern Work digital marketing campaign.
- Partner has residency in Switzerland
- Partner is a Microsoft CSP Partner
- Partner has Gold or Silver Cloud Competency Status in MPN to demonstrate best-in-class capability and commitment
- Partner provides regular reviews and updates on the campaign and KPIs
- Partner focuses on SMB customers (approx. 25-500 seats)
- Partner can rely on an internal marketing resource able to build and follow the campaign together with the marketing agency & Microsoft
- Possesses strong sales & marketing capabilities
- Commits to co-fund the marketing campaign by 50% to cover the agency and campaign costs
- Partner provides commitment and availabilities to conduct the chosen marketing activity
- Partner agrees to work together with the listed marketing agency
Marketing activities available in FY22 Q1:
- The campaign contents will have to focus on either Modern Work OR Azure
- The marketing activities that can be booked are:
- Webinar in a Box, CHF 4'353 (50% Partner funded, 50% Microsoft funded)
- Customer Reference Case, CHF 5'750 (50% Partner funded, 50% Microsoft funded)
- Partner must work with Microsoft’s preferred marketing agency (Make Marketing Magic)
To apply for this program, send an e-mail to Sven Graf, SMB Marketing Manager
(firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying which marketing activity you are interested in booking and for which workload (Azure OR Modern Work).
The complete application must be submitted by Friday 13.08.2021. Please note that only application sent by this deadline will be taken in consideration.
We are looking forward hearing from you!
SMB Marketing Manager