Solution Workspace now available for partners worldwide
Streamline your progress from an idea to a solution in market
Solution Workspace is now available to all partners worldwide, providing on-demand access to resources and support to take your solution—whether an application or service—from idea to the Microsoft commercial marketplace faster. Featuring user interface upgrades and enhanced features, Solution Workspace now allows ISV and service businesses (SI, MSP) around the world to access a personalized checklist of curated resources, Microsoft experts, and actionable steps across the solution lifecycle—from Build, to Go to Market, to Sell.
Solution Workspace is available to members of the Microsoft Partner Network who have moved to Partner Center.
By simply answering a few questions, Solution Workspace generates a custom workspace where teams can access a series of steps to follow, each with a curated set of specific tasks and actionable resources, tools, and technical specialists. Teams can mark steps complete as they move through each section, allowing everyone to easily track progress. It’s easy to get started – see a quick overview here.
Solution Workspace alleviates the search for the right resources—providing partner-tested resources in one place. It builds connections for you:
- Across products. Partners developing solutions based on Microsoft Azure have a much different experience from those developing for Microsoft Dynamics 365. With Solution Workspace, we’ve brought the different clouds together all in one place.
- Across people. Receive targeted support from Microsoft professionals as you build, go-to-market, and sell.
- Across solutions. Solution Workspace is for ISVs as well as services businesses such as system integrators and managed service providers.
- Across the lifecycle journey. Speed your time to market with customized resources and actionable task for each stage of the solution lifecycle.
- Across the market. Once your app or service is ready for launch, you’ll have access to the commercial marketplace, as well as other partners who can help you sell.
- Microsoft Partner Network - Solution Workspace is available to members of the Microsoft Partner Network who have moved to Partner Center. (Not a partner? Join here)
- Get Started - Sign in and get started right away
- How It Works - You can learn more here
- Tutorials - Need step by step help? Read our robust tutorial page and FAQs
Have questions? We are here to help. Post questions or suggestions below and the Solution Workspace team will respond. You may also provide feedback via email, FeedSolWork@microsoft.com.