Hero Banner

ScaleUp

An immersive program providing sales, marketing, and technical support for qualified startups

Visitor 1

Becoming a part of ScaleUp Program

Dear ScaleUp Team,

We are an online platform providing various business services relating to compliance called IndiaFilings.com

Very recently, we had launched an accounting platform called LEDGERS. We have nearly 20,000 customers using the platform and our aim is to grow this platform to millions of SMEs in India. I would like to know how the Microsoft ScaleUP program can help us with our objective.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Becoming a part of ScaleUp Program

Hi @lionelcharles 

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

Please find below link with information about the ScaleUp program for Start-Ups, as you requested. 

https://startups.microsoft.com/en-us/scale-up/

I hope this is the information you are looking for.

Thank you!

Mihai

Influencer

Hi Charles,

First, I want to congratulate to your success! Well done! And considering how many SMEs there are in India you're set for phenomenal growth!

Besides the ScaleUp Program, I'd encourage you to become part of the IAMCP which is a great avenue for you when building a channel of partners. Read more on www.iamcp.org. We started out in India a decade ago and our chapters in your country are very successful!

Regards, Per

Community Manager

Dear startup,

We received your query to become part of Microsoft for Startups and understanding our ScaleUp Program.

We would be happy to set up some time this coming Monday to discuss. Please let me know your availability on Monday afternoon IST.

Best,

Udai Chopra
Manager | Deal Flow
Microsoft for StartUps - MENA & SAARC