Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

Visitor 1

How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

please suggest How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? where to get the price list?

thanks Regards

Chandan Singh

Mashiva Technologies Private Limited

31 REPLIES 31
Visitor 1

Hey there, how can i get the agreement or a license to sell windows10 and office keys on ebay 

Visitor 1

How want to Microsoft software reseller agent in Houston texas. How could I register and what does it entail. 

Influencer

Hi Edward, thanks for asking!

TechData or Ingram Micro in USA will be able to help you set up as a reseller for Microsoft services and software through the CSP program. They are both great to deal with!

This will allow you to resell but to be honest, it is almost impossible to build a business on this alone. I suggest that you add a portfolio of services as that is how you make a great margin.

Regards, Per

Visitor 2

Hi ,

I wonder if I can re-sell in regions outside the country I am initially registered in ? is there any limitation? Do I need to be legally registered as a company in the new market I am targeting or I can use my home country registration? Thanks  

Influencer

Hi Abu-Bakr,

It all depends of where you're located and which country you're aiming for. The general answer is that you can often sell to customers inside your own region which often means neighboring countries but there are boundaries. I suggest that you talk to your local distributor and ask them.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

Please provide procedure to resell office 365  products to end user

Influencer

Hi Mictsa,

I think that you should contact a distributor in your country. TechData or Ingram Micro are present in many countries but you might have others in your specific country.

The licensing program that is most popular right now is called CSP.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

The same question: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is MOROCCO. Thank you very much

Influencer

Hi Wydad,

I think that you should contact Ingram Micro in Morocco (https://ma.ingrammicro.com/).  They can help you resell Microsoft licenses and service.

Please also register as a Member (free) on the Microsoft Partner Network.

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

The same: How do I become a Microsoft Reseller? My country is ALGERIA

Visitor 1

Hi all, 

I am from Egypt and would like to know who I can contact to become a Microsoft reseller. I would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks, 

Soliman

Community Manager

Hi @Soliman ,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can start with the documentation available here to understand the models.

Please access this link and select your country to get the list of local indirect providers.

As suggested in previous posts Ingram is a good option.

Thanks,

Andra

Visitor 1

I've the same question in mind too. Not sure if Microsoft accept reseller from Malaysia.

Demba Ba here wish to learn more from the fellow Microsoft Partner Community this year.
Influencer

Hi Demba,

Microsoft has an office in Kuala Lumpur so they conduct lots of business in your country. My suggestion is that you contact a local distributor like Ingram (https://my.ingrammicro.com/c/Contact-Us.aspx) or Techdata (https://www.techdata.com.my/) as that is the easiest way to become a Microsoft reseller.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Per

Visitor 1

I have an IT Business and i am looking to become a reseller in the United States. How do I apply?

Influencer

Thanks for your question!

I suggest that you contact one of the distributors in the US. I can highly recommend both Tech Data and Ingram.

Regards, Per

Level 2 Contributor

Create a reseller account through which you will order volume licenses from an authorized distributor. Do this by visiting the Microsoft Partner Network to find a list of authorized distributors in your area. Read through the distributor agreement to understand its terms.

Visitor 1

Hi can you let me know how to become a distributor please.

thank you

Microsoft

@chamikaoshan : See the answer from Per two posts above - there is no process for that, this is up to the decision of the local subsidiary. 

Visitor 1