Hero Banner

Partnership 101

How to build a foundation with Microsoft to accelerate your business

mashivatech
Visitor 1

How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

please suggest How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? where to get the price list?

thanks Regards

Chandan Singh

Mashiva Technologies Private Limited

85 REPLIES 85
dunim
Visitor 1

Hello, What is the process to resell microsoft 365 licenses as a small company?

Based in Africa(South Africa)

Thank you 

Kind regards 

PerWerngren
Influencer

I suggest that you contact TechData or Ingram Micro and ask about CSP.

Regards, Per
utob5
Visitor 1

Hello Per,

Do you know which are the requierements to apply for being an authorized xbox supplier in the USA?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

PerWerngren
Influencer

Hello,

There’s no such thing. The only thing needed is to set up a business relationship with a distributor like TechData, Ingram Micro or someone else. Then you can resell Xbox.

Regards, Per

UNH
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Good Day

Could I please have the contact details for the Microsoft distributors in Zimbabwe?

and are they the people I need to get in touch with, regarding being a reseller?

Kind Regards

Ushe NH

UNH
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Good Day

how do I become a microsoft reseller in Zimbabwe?

Timo98
Level 2 Contributor

Good afternoon!

I want to become an Authorized Microsoft reseller. I want to sell XBOX game consoles and accessories. I am in Kazakhstan. Where can I buy all these at wholesale prices?  Who can I find out all this from? 
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Timo98 

Thanks for your question and you can always run a search on community for similar questions and answers. Here is an exmple of thread: Re: How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller? - Page 2 - Microsoft Partner Community

Essentially you need to find distributors in your country, create your company and establish a reseller relationship with the distributors. 

By contacting them directly, you should get more information about the enrollment process.

I hope this helps,

Andra

Timo98
Level 2 Contributor

There are no distributors in Kazakhstan.

PerWerngren
Influencer

Hi @Timo98

I suggest that you contact Microsoft representative office in Kazahkstan and ask them. Their phone number is: 77272585559. It might be true that Xbox is not being sold in your country but I suggest that you ask them.

Regards, Per

PerWerngren
Influencer

Thanks Andra! And for Kazakhstan, I would probably be open for buying from an online reseller in the US unless you find a distributor locally for Xbox.

Regards, Per
PerWerngren
Influencer

Thanks for your question @preciousbecky !

I suggest that you contact Microsoft in Nigeria and ask for who is their distributor. 

Lagos
Microsoft Nigeria
6th Floor, Civic Towers
Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, beside Caverton Helicopters
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Phone : +234 (1) 4621100
Fax : +234 (1) 4621158

Abuja
Rivers House
4th Floor, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone : +234 (9) 2907746-7
Fax : +234 (9) 4611337

Regards, Per
VansBass
Visitor 1

Hi There, 

Can anyone assist me or point me in the right direction to become a reseller and sell Xbox consoles and accessories in South Africa?

I would highly appreciate the assistance. 

Kind Regards, 

PerWerngren
Influencer

Hi @VansBass !

Please contact a distributor such as www.techdata.com and www.ingrammicro.com. They should both have offices in South Africa.

Regards, Per

PerWerngren
Influencer

Thanks for your question @preciousbecky ! Please see my reply elsewhere in this thread (noticed that you posted your question twice).

Regards, Per
R2D2ulate
Visitor 1

I also wanted to know which are the requisites for being an Authorized reseller for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X in Costa Rica, or if there is one already and what is needed? 
I appreciate any information in regards to this. 

Abu-Bakr
Level 1 Contributor

I am trying to locate a distributor that covers Sudan(Africa) , any idea?

Thanks

PerWerngren
Influencer

As always, I suggest that you contact Ingram Micro and TechData. Perhaps also the smaller Also.

Regards, Per
Masoud-K
Visitor 1

Hi everyone!

The same question, 

How can I become Microsoft reseller in Tanzania, East Africa.

PerWerngren
Influencer

Hi @Masoud-K !

Please contact one of the major distributors like Ingram Micro or TechData. If they don’t have offices oun Tanzania, they might have offices in an adjacent country that covers several countries in East Africa.

Regards, Per