Highlighted
Visitor 1

Re: How Do I Become Microsoft Reseller?

Please provide procedure to resell office 365  products to end user

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Mictsa,

I think that you should contact a distributor in your country. TechData or Ingram Micro are present in many countries but you might have others in your specific country.

The licensing program that is most popular right now is called CSP.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 2

Hi ,

I wonder if I can re-sell in regions outside the country I am initially registered in ? is there any limitation? Do I need to be legally registered as a company in the new market I am targeting or I can use my home country registration? Thanks  

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Abu-Bakr,

It all depends of where you're located and which country you're aiming for. The general answer is that you can often sell to customers inside your own region which often means neighboring countries but there are boundaries. I suggest that you talk to your local distributor and ask them.

Regards, Per

Highlighted
Visitor 1

How want to Microsoft software reseller agent in Houston texas. How could I register and what does it entail. 

Highlighted
Influencer

Hi Edward, thanks for asking!

TechData or Ingram Micro in USA will be able to help you set up as a reseller for Microsoft services and software through the CSP program. They are both great to deal with!

This will allow you to resell but to be honest, it is almost impossible to build a business on this alone. I suggest that you add a portfolio of services as that is how you make a great margin.

Regards, Per