- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst | November 23 - 25, 2022.
Don't miss out on our upcoming Microsoft Security Operations Analyst!
You can still join us in the upcoming course that will take place November 23 - 25, 2022.
The Microsoft security operations analyst collaborates with organizational stakeholders to secure information technology systems for the organization. Their goal is to reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment, advising on improvements to threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders. Join us to learn how the security operations analyst are such a critical stakeholder in the configuration and deployment of these technologies.
Don't miss out and register here!
Other training resources
- Visit Microsoft Learn, where you can find on-demand/self-paced certification focused training resources.
- View the Partner Training Calendar, for all upcoming training sessions and certification support.
- Use our Cloud Champion Webinars and Learning Paths.
- If you're just starting out on your certification journey, check out our Microsoft Virtual Training Days.
We look forward to supporting you on your Microsoft learning journey!