Hero Banner

Partner discussion board

A dedicated area for Partners to connect around nonprofit industry content and share ideas.

Colin
Level 2 Contributor

Non-Profit Licensing Options for Volunteers

Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on the available Non-profit Business licences available for Volunteers use?

I'm aware that volunteers cannot use the donated/granted licences but I'm struggling to work out the best/most cost-effective licence. 

I would use an M365 Business Basic but can't find a discounted licence only the Granted product and I had thought I could use an M365 F3 licence but it doesn't allow for Office web app use on a screen > 10" or Outlook desktop integration. 

I can see the M365 Business Standard Non-Profit pricing but this includes the Desktop Office Suite which isn't required, as they will have access to the standalone office suite.

Some advice on the available and most cost effective licences would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Colin

1 REPLY 1
Colin
Level 2 Contributor

Hi,

Any input would be welcome. I can't believe I'm alone in this.

I'm looking for the most cost-effective non-profit licensing for volunteers, where they need a basic 365 package (Exchange, Sharepoint, Onderive, Teams and Office Web Apps) without the need of a licence for the 365 Apps for business. They will be using a Windows 10 PC (Desktop/Laptop). 

The M365 Business Basic would hit the spot (or the old E1)  but I can't find this as a non-profit discount only a non-profit donation, which cannot be used for Volunteers.

I vaguely remember that there used to be an E1 for volunteers but I can't see this any longer.

Thanks for looking,

Colin