- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Do More with Less Sales Bootcamp I February
Drive demand and grow sales:
February 7-9, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST | February 8-10, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM IST and GMT
The Do More with Less Sales Bootcamp is a multi-day sales training covering all 4 Solution Areas: Azure, Modern Work & Security, and Business Applications.
Join this virtual event to learn how to create or boost your business opportunity with the Do More with Less initiative recently introduced by Microsoft with focus on real-life customer examples resource demos and a lot more.
In these sessions, we will share how Microsoft is committed to helping you, our partners, navigate through the economic pressures by leveraging the incentives, programs and tools we have launched under the Do More with Less umbrella
Join this bootcamp to understand better how to:
- Uncover and lead business opportunities with Do More with Less value selling pitch
- Deal shaping tips and tricks from Microsoft subject matter experts
- Incentives and GTM tools deep dive to help boost opportunity value and close rate
- Real customer examples, demos, and role playing to show you everything in action
Digital badges will be provided to attendees of the Do More with Less Sales Bootcamp for the live event scheduled February 2023. Digital badges will be available through Credly.
Who should attend this live, virtual bootcamp?
The Do More with Less Sales Bootcamp is ideal for sales, account executives, sales leaders, Microsoft practice leads, consultants, and even pre-sale specialists looking to bolster their sales acumen. This virtual Bootcamp is open to anyone who is:
- Looking to improve their sales skills with Microsoft Cloud – new and experienced folks are welcome
- Looking to understand and put in practice the new sales concept from Microsoft: Do More with Less
- Expand your practice into new Solution Areas
Please visit this URL to register and secure your spot: https://aka.ms/AAj1eut