omidr
Level 2 Contributor

Partner Employer Verification problems - no response from support

We've been stuck for 2 weeks on the Employer Verification step of the Partner Network program. We've tried resubmitting our business details and filing a support ticket (ticket #2102210040000188), but have still not received a response.

How can we expedite this process? I understand that Microsoft gets a lot of these requests, but I would expect that 2 weeks should be more than enough time to at least get an ETA. We have invested a lot of time into building a Microsoft integration into our product, and this verification step is the only thing preventing us from launching.

At this point, we'd upgrade to a paid support plan just to get this verification done sooner. What are all the available options?

3 REPLIES 3
Andra
Community Manager

hi @omidr ,

thank you for reaching out!

I am informed your case is assigned already and yesterday you were contacted by an agent. Can you please confirm? Your verification is underway.

Please continue to work with the support team.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

omidr
Level 2 Contributor

Yep, we got a response on our ticket and the verification was completed. Thank you!

omidr
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra, seems like you've been able to help others with this issue. Could you please help us? I've been losing sleep over this and can't figure out how to proceed. Thanks so much!