KokiMura
Level 2 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer 🙂 ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
peggy
Level 2 Contributor

Hi CloudRicher,

No, we have not progressed.  Keep trying different versions of the same things and getting rejected on the employment verification.   I have only worked on the MPN legal info.  It appears they may also be asking for something in CSP.  I will spend some more time today, reply to the ticket again... and see what we get.  Will definitely share here when we get resolution.

Best Regards!

Peggy

View solution in original post

mr_pw
Level 2 Contributor

@v-jillarmour - I've got exactly the same issue as literally everyone else on this thread. Probably more of an issue because I've finally been blocked from submitting information. Either because I've timed out or used the upload system to complain.

Any idea how long it's going to take to get my support ticket looked at? 

View solution in original post

367 REPLIES 367
Rcabrera
Level 1 Contributor

I want to thank @Andra  for his interest and prompt help, finally the problem was solved and I was able to do my renovation. 😀

brianwatson
Level 1 Contributor

This didnt start as the issue in the title but it has developed into the same issue.

I got my annual notice to renew my Action Pack Subscription, but when I logged in I could not see the renewal option although there is an alert stating:

Purchase issues in EU markets

We are experiencing some issues with membership offer purchases in EU markets. If your credit card transactions are getting declined for unknown reasons, please try the purchase using wire transfer. We regret any inconvenience caused at this time but, we are actively working on resolving the issue.

The UK is no longer in the EU so that should not be the issue and in any event there was no invoice available for processing. My renewal date was yesterday and  so I am not premature in attempting to  renew.

I have verified my Microsoft Partner Account, I am an MPN partner administrator but when I view membership offers only Silver and Gold are presented under the heading "Offers you need to qualify for / Upcoming offers", there is no basic Action Pack subscription listed.

As I checked through my details I noticed that in some countries a Identifier is needed so added my VAT number because I thought perhaps editing and saving again might resolve but all that seems to have done is create the Employment Verification issue described by others in this thread. I am a sole trader, so this is rather an alarming development, who is supposed to verify that I work for myself?

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @brianwatson ,

Thanks for describing your issue. 

You still need to reach out to support as they can better advise what documentation is required for review.

Each business is different, hence please use this link to submit a case: https://partner.microsoft.com/support

Kind regards,

Andra

brianwatson
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you Andra. My situation was resolved on Friday, sorry for the delay in updating this post. As it turned out no action on my part was needed.

kjellrune
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra Unfortunately we have also have daily attempts to solve the "employment verification" failure. We have been stuck for a month now and have opened TrackingID#2109150040003300 (alsoTrackingID#2108310040003387) . We have sendt documentation that proves Domain ownership, official documents++. Unfortunatley we have not received any real attempts support to solve the case other than the default email that asks for more information that have been sent. For us now its getting crucial as we are missing several activities with MS and customers. Please please help us as the frustration is high.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @kjellrune ,

Looks like you received a congratulations email from support on September 23rd which means your account is verified. 

Please, note that it may take up to 10 business days for the changes to be reflected in your account
There is no further action required from you. We will close your support ticket for this issue.

I recommend you follow up on this thread if you don`t have see the authorization reflected in Partner Center in 6 days from now.

Thank you,

Andra

VuplineNetworks
Visitor 1

Hello @Andra ,
I am also stuck on verification failure, i have a ticket logged 2109270040006134 since 9/27\

Attached are Business Reg Docs, Domain Invoice and a Company letterhead, please advise.

acaderr
Visitor 1

I'm facing the same issue. Support ticket: 2109200010002615 but have not heard from support team.

@Andra will you be able to help please.

masjob
Visitor 1

Hi,

Hi!

I'm stuck on employment verification process, although we have submitted all the required documents,

This is my case ID - 2109190040000610

My E3 license ended on 2021-08-25‎ and I need to reactivate but are unable to buy Action Pack

Andra
Community Manager

HI Magnus,

thanks for sharing these details with us.

Your account is authorized but you have to allow around 10 business days for the change to reflect. If by end of next week this is not solved, feel free to follow up on this thread.

Thank you,

Andra

Intatek
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra ,

Like so many others I have been stuck on verification for weeks now, had one reply about a week ago on ticket: 2110070010000916 and after supplying the documents requested I have yet to get any response.

Thanks for any help!

kentrix70
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks for the help @Andra  - everything has been approved, and is now working. Have a great day.

Andra
Community Manager

Great news, @kentrix70 !!

J21
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Can I ask for help in the case ID 2109250040000300 ?

Thank you in advance...

Janusz

Andra
Community Manager

Hi Janusz I replied to your private message.

deejerydoo
Level 3 Contributor

I have now posted a product improvement request. If you have experienced this issue, please upvote the request:

https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/MPC-Ideas/Microsoft-to-improve-fix-the-MPN-Programme-Verification-Process/idi-p/49490#M142

JonathanRamirez
Level 1 Contributor

I have the same problem. I've tried a few times to use the same IRS registration data, but the result is the same. Rejected.

My ticket 2109130040005845 was created 4 days ago because the email verification issue was added and the ticket 2109140040006187 with "Employment Verification", support did not respond to any of my tagged questions. I opened another ticket to have a contact to get some information but I have no solution.

The support for partners is very slow. We specify MS solutions so that our customer has a better service, but MS fails to provide the first support to the end customer (companies) which is helping us to have necessary environment to deliver the solution to the final customer.

@Andrado you can help me? Please. The project for my client is stucked because these issues in enrrolment.

JonathanRamirez
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra, at saturday I inserted the solicited by email documents in ticket.

But I insist, is too slow the support for us.

tks...

Andra
Community Manager

Hello @JonathanRamirez ,

thanks for sharing your case numbers. Yes, it is strongly advised to close any duplicate cases, to avoid and delays in your case resolution.

As you have all documents uploaded on case #2109130040005845 please track this one and allow the support team to verify the data in the upcoming 2 business days.

Also refer to my reply here Re: Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification - Microsoft Partner Community , I am recommending the same.

Have a great start of the week,

Andra

JonathanRamirez
Level 1 Contributor

I waited two business days and no answer.

keshav_13
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

Our team is stuck on employment verification process, although we have submitted all the required documents,

This is our case ID - 2109080010002315

It's been 12 days now, we have not get any success and major reply from support team.

@Andra  Can you help us also with getting past this step?