KokiMura
Level 1 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer 🙂 ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

219 REPLIES 219
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @AleksanderR ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! Looks like your case is being handled by one of our colleagues and yesterday an update was added requesting from you more information. Please see below, more details are on the case as well. If you are not sure about this step, please consult this resource: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

• Domain registration / Domain invoice at registration or renewal that lists Entity/User name and domain as it is stated on your account.

I trust you are on the right path now, please follow up on this case after you upload all the documentation and don`t see a progress of the case. 💡

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

AleksanderR
Level 1 Contributor

Hi again Andra,

I submitted the requested documentation on the ownership of the domain last Tuesday, but have not received any update on the case.

This is starting to rush for my company. Appreciate if you can solve this.

Sincerely, Aleksander

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @AleksanderR ,

Thanks for following up, I want to let you know I forwarded internally your case for review. 

If there is anything missing, the team will reach out you.

You can expect an update in the upcoming 48 hours.

Have a great week ahead,

Andra

younesh
Level 2 Contributor

Hi,

I am having a similar issue. I have searched, updated the address, etc., with no vail.

I wonder if anyone can help.

I have created two support tickets, one in English and another in Japanese. We are located in Tokyo, Japan.

2108120010000346 (JP)

2108110010000887 (EN)

Thank you.

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks @younesh ,

I strongly advise you keep only one case open, as duplicate tickets will only increase the backlog on the support side and extend the times for resolution. 🙂

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

younesh
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra 

Thanks for your reply.

I will do as suggested. I hope it will be solved soon.

Regards,

Younes

ParadigmTech
Level 1 Contributor

I am stuck on employment verification constantly failing. A couple of times it passed employment and failed on business verification. I am one of the owners of the company and can provide any documentation necessary. I submitted a support ticket several days ago with no response.

Support ID is 2108100040006040

Can someone please assist.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @ParadigmTech ,

In order to kick off the process, please make sure you upload all the relevant documentation on the ticket. 

The team needs to analyze this information to authorize your account.

please read more details here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

Thank you,

Andra

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @ParadigmTech closing the loop here, your account should be authorized now. Please confirm.

Kind regards,

Andra

hanbali
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra 

Could you please review my case and review the document i have attached so we can complete the varification process 

Case ID : 2108090040005775

JMBunch
Level 2 Contributor

Finally, after much gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, I'm through this process. To those who've found this page because you're trapped in the partner enrolment netherworld, here's what I found:

1. There is a process at work and and it will eventually finish. It's ham-handed, slow, and communication is poor. But it will eventually finish. Took me just over one month. 

2. I tried to register with a DBA. Bad idea. I supplied all legal documentation and an explanation, but to no avail so I ended up changing the company name just to get through the registration process. 

3. They got confused on the domain name. I had created a new domain and email addresses for the company I registered, and supplied the documentation for it. However, I received an email at one point that said it was the wrong domain, then another email later saying it was the right domain and they'd eventually approve it (they did, several days later).

So the moral of the story is this....

It might take a month or more to get through the validation process, and you're not going to know if and when they've evaluated your documentation. But eventually you'll log in to the partner portal and the MPN section will be fully available. 

Finally, posting a note here with your trouble ticket # is a good idea.

CAS
Visitor 1

We're also having this issue with our company profile, support ID: 2108020040002031

We've been using MPN + Action Pack for over 10 years so this is really bothersome and we are in a hurry to get it up and running again, could you please check that the documents we've provied are enough and let us know how long this might take?

Previously I remember you could just call Microsoft support and work with them but it seems MPN is completely separate now and the only line of communication is through the support center which seem to be one-way at the moment.

Thank you,

Chris

NewGuy
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra I am having the same problem. Case Ref No. 2108030040005856.

I did eventually receive contact from a Microsoft representative who asked me to supply some further documentation, which I did the same day (attached to the support case). I am still waiting on an update to say it has been verified, and in the meantime I am unable to purchase an Action Pack Subscription - something I am increasingly dependant on having for my business. Please could you advise what the hold up is, and/or help to expedite the case?

Andra
Community Manager

@NewGuy Happy Friday,

thanks for reaching out with the details!

The team is working on your case actively and AFAIK, given the amount of verification requests currently in the queue, I would allow 1-2 business days for an update or a meeting with the team.

Please follow-up on this thread if is not the case, next week.

Andra

hanbali
Level 1 Contributor

hi andra 

i have the same problem the account verification stuck on the  employment verification

i have a case ID : 2108090040005775

this ticket opened from more than 48 Hours and there is no response could you please have a look to the document i have attached so i can complete the verification process  

wating your response 

hanbali
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra  

NewGuy
Level 2 Contributor

Good afternoon, @Andra. I'm not sure if Friday last week counted as one of the 1-2 business days, but still no update (or change in verification status) as yet. Is there anything you can provide? Thnks

Andra
Community Manager

Good afternoon, @NewGuy !

Thanks for letting me know. 

I forwarded your case internally for review.

Thank you,

Andra

NewGuy
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra @I’ve just received an email highlighting what was requested a week ago, as though I haven’t provided it. Specifically this (which I have provided via uploads on the ticket);

“Domain registration / Domain invoice at registration or renewal that lists Entity/User name and domain as it is stated on your account“

I attached a screenshot of domain registration/invoice, together with username which matches that of my MPN details.  What am I missing?

Andra
Community Manager

@NewGuy  I am not the expert on this one. It might be that you need to attach a scaned / digital copy rather than a screenshot?
I trust the agent picking up the internal case I raised will clarify this aspect.

Andra

NewGuy
Level 2 Contributor

@Andra, my apologies,

Those documents I referred to were uploaded to a duplicate ticket. I have now closed that duplicate ticket, and uploaded the copies to this one. They should be there for the agent to review now. Please could you have somebody take a look today and provide an update?

Many thanks