tthomas
Level 1 Contributor

Employment Verification - Vetting status - Rejected

Employment Verification - Vetting status - Rejected

We have an open ticket 2112010010001040 in regards to this matter with no response.

We removed security on our domain for whois viewing and attached our company info in our ticket.  We used the taxID for the same company in the payouts section of partner center.

Can someone at MS please look at this account and approve? 

@Andra is this something you can assist with?

This is holding up QA as we cannot submit our app to the store. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @tthomas!

I'm sorry your are experiencing issues. I have checked the status of your ticket and it is active and has been escalated as of Dec 3rd. You have done all you should to get your situation resolved. You should be hearing back from CSS on this, my best advice is to keep waiting as they are a bit behind. They will get to you! Hang in there. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tthomas
Level 1 Contributor

This got processed today 12/9.  Took about 2 weeks from initial submission to processing and resolved...  THX MS

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Hello @tthomas!

I'm sorry your are experiencing issues. I have checked the status of your ticket and it is active and has been escalated as of Dec 3rd. You have done all you should to get your situation resolved. You should be hearing back from CSS on this, my best advice is to keep waiting as they are a bit behind. They will get to you! Hang in there. 🙂