Hero Banner

Partner Membership Discussions

Discuss Competencies, Enrollment, MAPS and Renewals topics

Level 2 Contributor

Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

I have been a partner for quite a while.  Now that I'm moving over, I'm finding that my verification failed.  The screenshot tells the story.  I'm just a sole proprietorship and work hard to build apps for clients with .net and sql server and azure.  Being a partner gives me credibility in this process.  I'm not sure what my next step is towards verification, but I've seen Microsoft people reach out on here before, so I'm hoping someone will do so again and give me some assistance.  Thx.

129 REPLIES 129
Community Manager

Hi @Dryadma,

Thank you for providing feedback on the community.

Please use these resources as a a guide in this process: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/become-global-admin AND https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

Thank you,

Andra

Visitor 1

My company has been a Microsoft Partner for many years, at least since 2011, and now I am unable to renew my Action Pack. I have uploaded everything asked for in the Partner Profile to pass verification including tax documents for the corporation, W2s for me as an employee of the corporation, paid invoices from my domain provider. The latest email I received from support was asking me to enter a domain name but didn't tell me where/how to do that. I asked for instructions which led me to a place in Partner Center where I could not update Domain name. Support also asked me to submit a gov screenshot. My company has nothing to do with the government. I am stuck in the same place as all the others here - at employment verification and email verification (even though I have verified and re-verified my non-company email). Once your Action Pack expires you are caught in a catch 22 where you don't have access to your company email but to renew the Action Pack you have to enter a company email (microsoft email). At least I didn't actually pay $'s yet and have access cut off. That would be even more infuriating. I don't understand my Microsoft would do this to a company that has been a Partner for so long. 

Level 1 Contributor

I’m also in an infuriating support loop with no end in sight. I’m at the stage where I’m going to submit a case to our Government Department of Fair Trading and a see if they can get anything to happen.

I signed up a new partner account for my new company, completed all of the verifications and purchased a MAP subscription. All was fine for about a month then I suddenly received a 715 error and asked to complete further verification checks.

After going back and forth with frontline support (Case: SRX1502825060ID) for weeks and weeks I was finally told that “

We would like to inform you that this 715 Error message is due to unable to validate your access to this Partner Center functionality, for this kind of cases apologies your access will not be reactivated as it does not satisfy Microsoft systems or security criteria.”

I have asked what needs to be done to resolve the “security” issue with my account and there has been no response. I also asked if I could get a refund on the $400 paid for this subscription as I can’t actually use it now, also with no response.

After several months I thought I might try again. I submitted another ticket and provided the necessary details to the frontline support agent (Case: 2008080010000280), to which I just got the response “Your access will not be reactivated as it does not satisfy Microsoft systems or security criteria. Your case will now be closed. Please be aware of the fact that raising new support cases for this issue won’t change the communicated outcome.”

Come on Microsoft, either tell me what I need to do to fix whatever issue there is with my account, or refund me the money I paid for a product I can’t use. This sort of trading conduct is unlawful in Australia and I will be taking it further.

Visitor 1

Hello there,

I'm trying to get a developer account setup.  I'm stuck on the Employment Verification step.  I can't upload any verification documents as there is no place to do it.  I'm not sure what to do.  I've paid for the annual developer account and the service is not being provided.  I've got an app that I've written in Xamarin that I want to deploy to the store and can't because of this issue.  I'm not happy about this...  

What can I do to resolve?

Cheers,

Caleb

Visitor 1

please Microsoft sort this issue in the UK for sole traders

it always fails on "Business Verification "

I am also having this issue for a 2nd time and no one will fix it.

my MPN is 4603066  please help me ASAP I cannot sell any thing

I have two support cases but the people who deal this this DO NOT under stand what a sole trader is in the UK

I have uploaded my TAX return and my partner invoices.
I have been a partner for 15 years and this is ruin my business ATM 

IS there a UK partner support tele phone number as I need to talk to some on in the UK who understands and can fix this.

Microsoft

@davidnoble : Partner Center support is currently only available via Online submission. 

Can you send the info about the support ticket IDs you have opened on this?

Level 1 Contributor

Hello,

I'm stuck in here. Please help to view it. Many thanks

VMTETRA_0-1590552476126.png

P

Community Manager

Hi @VMTETRA and @Ashburn ,

Thank you for your feedback.

To submit a support case to Frontline Support, please select the Dashboard tab here on MPC -> access your Partner Center Dashboard, go to support-> add your issue and click review solutions. You should scroll down and select Provide Issue details, as shown below.

Andra_0-1590578732787.png

@VMTETRA , for your issue, please review this documentation and have the Global Admin submit a support case as shown above to submit required documentation.

Please note that currently Frontline Support is experiencing delays in responding to requests.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

As you can see, i scroll all the way down and there is no "Next Step" for me to click. This is where I stuck. Please kindly advice

Ashburn_0-1590580354032.png

Community Manager

Hi @Ashburn,

Thanks for the screenshot, I can see you have troubles with the Marketplace account, not the MPN verification, can you confirm please?

Also you have the possibility to upload the documents in the yellow highlighted area in order to progress with the verification. I take this is where you are stuck, correct ?

Andra_0-1590585909760.png

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Yes, at the current stage, I am having the problem at the marketplace account to upload the verification documents. Please see the attached picture, it prompted me the problem and I was lead to "Recommended Solutions" with no next step feature for me to follow the instructions.

Community Manager

Thanks @Ashburn !

Please read carefully all the indications.

You have the possibility to upload these documents, according to the highlighted line.

Andra_0-1590649871276.png

If you click on that you should be redirected to add the files.

Can you confirm, please?

If you still can`t upload the documents, follow the steps I mentioned in the previous post, on submitting a case to support.

Thank you,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Yes, I follow and it directed  me to the link as what you have posted. But like I say, i do not have the next step as you posted in the picture. i circle it in red.

Capture.PNG

Community Manager

Hi @Ashburn ,

I see.

And to confirm, you are the global admin for this account?

I have limited visibility in the back end, but you should make sure the global admin is logged in to Partner Center and raising this request to support.

Thanks,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I associated my outlook account xxxx@outlook.com with MPN. Does it mean that this is insufficient and I need to register with Azure AD in order to fully access to MPN? 

I tried to registered under Azure AD. But after I feel up all the blank, it does not allow me to click "create" . see the attached photo.

Capture.PNG

Microsoft

@Ashburn : Yes, you need a work account to enroll in MPN.

Your screenshot shows that you did not fill out any of the blanks in the form. You can also share a screenshot using private message if you still can not create an AzureAD tenant after you entered data in all required fields.

Level 2 Contributor

@JanoschUlmer I do fill in all but the "create" button still in Grey that no allow me to click and create the account. How do I send the private message to you to show you the problem? Appreciate your response.

Microsoft

Click on my username, the option to send private messages will come up on right side:

JanoschUlmer_0-1591092304125.png

Level 1 Contributor

Same issue.  No way to upload verification documents, there is no "Next" button to press to open a case.  I was verified, then I added LLC to the end of the business name.  Nobody to contact, no way to get help.

Visitor 1

Having the same issue - stuck on Business Verification failed.

I have logged a support request: Ticket ID - 620042094824167 

If anyone can assist with resolving as this has been going on for a while now/

Thanks