jwc
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Business Verification - how to get verified

We have been in the partner program over 20 years. When our renewal window came up on 2/11/21, I could not pay because our status changed to business verification pending.

After opening a trouble ticket that day, there is still no resolution and tomorrow 3/11/21 is the last day to renew our membership.

Calling Partner Support at 800-765-7768 gets a message saying we can't help you, go online and open a ticket.

If anyone has a suggestion, or if someone from MS is monitoring this forum, PLEASE contact me immediately.

Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
bradpinkston
Visitor 1

Same issues here.  Been working for one month.  Two tickets...

Andra
Community Manager

@bradpinkston  thanks for sharing your cases!

Are these tickets addressing different issues?

Please keep one open case and upload all the documentation there. 

Duplicating the case will only extend the time for resolution and you will likely experience delays.

Please consolidate all the information in 1 case and you can send me a private message with the number.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

sapient
Level 1 Contributor

Same here.  Two cases opened, two plus months of waiting and no resolution. There is no phone support.  The emails go mostly unanswered and always do nothing to move the case forward.   When the documents I've submitted aren't accepted, there is nothing stating what's wrong or how to provide what's needed.  Only the same email is pushed back.  We are a 16 year subscriber to the action pack and sell windows products on every job we do.  In all of my 25 years in IT, this is the most disgraceful and negligent product support I've ever experienced.  Not only are you stopping us from giving you money for our action pack but you are dissuading us from reselling your products.  Clearly you don't value this channel of business.

I can provide all of my case details upon request if there's any chance of resolving this.  No matter, there is an elemental flaw in your support mechanism for Microsoft Partners that will be costing you business if left in its current state.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @sapient , 

Thanks for sharing your feedback! 

I moved your post on the same thread for your convenience, it is recommended you post around a topic on one thread, not multiple.

Also I am forwarding internally these cases for investigation. 

Andra

sapient
Level 1 Contributor

My ticket number is 2102230010006121

Same issue.  Two months.  

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @sapient ,

Looks like you are in contact with an agent on this case, please continue to work with the support team on this matter.

Thank you,

Andra

sapient
Level 1 Contributor

The reason I posted to this forum is that working with the support team hasn't produced any results.  I was hoping for escalation of some kind.  It makes no sense as to why they are attempting to verify an email domain that we've been using for 17 years.  It makes even less sense that it requires 23 emails to be in the same place we started at over 2 months ago.  Again, as a small business owner who sells your products, the time and energy I've had to put into this just to pay for products from your organization is unacceptable.  Please provide a solution that isn't the same sitting and waiting.  This has already hurt our business.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @sapient ,

Thank you for clarification. 🙌🏻 The verification process is the same for every partner, please see more information here

I understand this has been a lenghty process and as mentioned before I forwarded the case internally for investigation.

Kind regards,

Andra

jwc
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Action Pack membership has expired and still no response from Microsoft. This ticket was opened when the renewal window started on 2/11/21. Is there a contact inside the company that this can be escalated to? Is anyone else having this issue?

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @jwc 

I understand the urgency and this has already been raised with the appropriate internal team. Stay assured the case will be assigned and addressed in a timely manner.

Andra

jwc
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Today is the LAST DAY I can renew.

jwc_0-1615553615044.png

Andra
Community Manager

thanks @jwc!

I will forward your case internally for investigation.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

jwc
Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Ticket ID = "2102110040001783"

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @jwc ,

thank you for sharing this feedback.

Can you share your case number please?

Thank you,