IngramQ
Level 1 Contributor

Action Pack Renewal

I have been trying for over 5 months to get my Microsoft Action Pack renewed as I am getting hung up on either E-Mail ownership or Employment Verification.  I have opened several tickets (Current One: 2102270040000574) with Partner Support and tried all suggestions and still I am unable to get past both of these items.  One "Issue" was that I did not have a Domain Renewal that was under 12 months - given I renew my domain for either 3 or 5 years this is not possible.  About 2.5 months into this process and several e-mails later I received an notification that my e-mail ownership was verified and now I needed to wait for the Employment verification - I waited another month with no response and requested and received a follow-up stating that my Company Name did not match what was on the invoice I sent to prove that I owned the domain and that I needed to  - below:

We are following up on your recent support ticket 2102270040000574  . Can you please provide an update regarding the documentation/changes required to complete the vetting process.

• Domain invoice at registration or renewal that lists Entity/User name and domain as it is stated on account
  • Official business document, such as a business registration form, business charter, or articles of incorporation that lists Entity name and address as it is stated on account
  • If not possible to provide additional documentation, please update account information to match documents already provided.

So I updated the information as requested an now my e-mail verification failed.  So now I back to square one, I am my own business and do side work when opportunities avail themselves. So I am not exactly sure what is needed.  To make matters worse my M365 Subscription is ending on the 17th of June and I am unable to renew w/o the key from my Action Pack.  My only option now is to purchase the "Home" version in hopes of not loosing access until I can sort this out.

To say I am frustrated is an understatement and after going through some of the posts here it seems that Microsoft has a real problem in this area - the fact we can't even live chat with a rep much less speak to an individual is unconscionable.  Too further add to my frustration is the numerous e-mail I receive detailing all of the benefits of the Microsoft Partner Program and how I should leverage Microsoft Action Pack to make be a better Partner - odd.

Finally and for full transparency I am a small player - I don't bring in the big bucks to Microsoft but I do have influence on what and how we implement Microsoft Solutions within the organization.  Like may others that are experiencing the same issues I am at various levels, I too have been subscribed to Microsoft's Action Pack since they were shipping out CD/DVDs.  At the end of the day all I want is my Action Pack renewed, my services re-enabled and the stress of going through this process finished. 

IngramQ_0-1623893416704.png

Respectfully -

IngramQ

9 REPLIES 9
Mauricem
Visitor 1

I have been trying for the last weeks to get my Microsoft Action Pack renewed but I am getting hung up on either E-Mail ownership or Employment Verification.  I have open a support ticket but have had no response and 2207150040002375 with Partner Support after trying all of the suggested solutions.

It is critical to my company to get this renewal sorted before it expires and I loose use of the Visual Studio licenses and nobody can work within the company. I would appreciate any help in trying to resolve this.

thank you,

Maurice

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Mauricem Sorry for your issues here. I have sent an inquiry to the support team to review your ticket. I see that your documents have been uploaded to the system, so that's a good sign!! You ticket is currently still active, hopefully they get back to you soon and if they do, please let me know! 🌻

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @IngramQ ,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. 

Please note I have forwarded internally for investigation.
As you have provided similar content on other threads, I am keeping just this post for tracking purposes for you. Rest of the content has een removed to avoid spamming.

Thank you for your patience,

Andra

WalterA
Level 1 Contributor

Hi, Can you help me ?

I am an MS Parter, CSP indirect.  I need to renew Action Pack to be able to keep my licenses as well as provide CSP licenses to me clients.

I renewed my domain in 2020 for 5 years.. they won't accept the invoice from my host as it's more than 12 months.. 

Dear Walter Abucewicz,

Thank you for your inquiry about your Microsoft Partner Network account in Partner Center. We need more information from you to verify your Microsoft Partner Network account. Please attach the following documentation to your email reply and we will review your organization’s status. Documents submitted must have been issued within the previous 12 months.

Unfortunately, the document provided doesn´t contain the date of issued. The document must contain company name or person who registerd the domain, the domain and the date of issued no older then 12 months.

• Domain registration / Domain invoice at registration or renewal that lists Entity/User name and domain as it is stated on your account.

List of supported file types and max. file size:

• screenshots (only from a source such as government
  • .pdf format
  • Attachments larger than 8MB cannot be received by our system. Please advise if you are unable to provide smaller attachments.

Thank you and best regards,

Microsoft Partner Network support team

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@WalterA Do you have a support ticket number I can check on for you? I'm not sure how we get past this, but I will try my best to help you figure it out! 

WalterA
Level 1 Contributor

yes.. here it is

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@WalterA It looks like you have been verified as of 10:30am this morning. That's great news!!! Your support ticket has been closed and you should have access within 10 business days. Congrats!! 

AstrisDave
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra ,

I would like to take advantage of some of the MPN offers. I have review the pinned message at the top of the forum for Action Pack renewal and we meet the requirements.

I have all of the verification and I am the administrator but keep getting told:

MPN offers are not yet launched in your country.

When navigating to Membership offers (microsoft.com)

I am the MPN Partner Admin and the MPN status is active (screenshots attached).

I think it is that we are a Partner in the Bahamas. How can we resolve this?

David

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @AstrisDave ,

I think the best would be to post this question to support by submitting a case, assuming the location is correct.

Support team can likely advise on the available benefits for your account.

Thank you,

Andra