Hero Banner

Microsoft for Startups

Where startups from all over can collaborate and learn from each other and from Microsoft experts

Level 2 Contributor

CERAWeek Houston, March 2019

Hi - saw MSFT was sponsoring CERAWeek in Houston - this is our core audience so would be great to get in contact with whomever is working that show to co-sell. Thanks!

@Raj FYI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: CERAWeek Houston, March 2019

Great! I've connected you with the right folks offline. Please let me know if you don't see an email from me in the next few minutes. 

9 REPLIES 9
Microsoft
Microsoft

@czhu , can someone from our Industry team (Paul's team) help here? thank you

Community Manager

@JeanneHarris  Can you see if anyone on your team can assist with this or is attending this event?

Level 2 Contributor

Any update on this? We're getting close to the event.

Thanks!

Microsoft

Hi Garrett,

I am researching who on our team is going to this event. We'll get back to you with more information, hopefully, by end of day.

Thanks!

Microsoft
Microsoft

@JeanneHarris  can you comment on @Garrett . Thx

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@AsrarK , can you comment. Thx

Community Manager

Hi Garrett,

I'm working on routing you to the proper event owner. Can you confirm if you have a demo on Azure that we can potentially showcase at the event?

Cathy

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Cathy - 

Yes we have commercial software working on Azure that we could demo at the event. I know it's late to be added to the program though so there might be other ways we can contribute. I can elaborate more to the event owner.

Best,

Garrett

Community Manager

Great! I've connected you with the right folks offline. Please let me know if you don't see an email from me in the next few minutes.