Hero Banner

Microsoft Partner Network

Where Microsoft's CSP, MSP, SI, and ISV partners seek new opportunities and learn from each other

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Referrals Insights

I regularly use the reporting so that i can see how well my sales team are performing, but over the last week all I get is:

Aw, Snap! No Data Available Yet

Come back soon!

Is it just my tenant or is this a general issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @JASA1976 

Yes I understand.
Then let`s try this please: check if you can access the left navigation panel in Partner Center, select Business Profile Insights - please confirm you can see Leads there?

Screenshot 2020-11-25 163119.jpg

Thank you!
Andra

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

I see statistics from the referrals generated by customers finding our profile and contacting us through that, but none of the qualified leads.

Andra
Community Manager

I am told that Co-sell Opportunities is same as Referrals and that's why you see Co-sell Opportunities under Analyze tab.

It indicates Analytics report for Referrals (Co-sell, either Partner inbound or Partner outbound).

Do you have a different view than the below, @JASA1976 ?

MicrosoftTeams-image (6).png

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Co-sell and referrals are different things. Co-sell are offers that you put together with slide decks etc that you have to have validated, and are listed under co-sell opportunities when and if any come through. Referrals are listed under leads. Currently we get 20 to 30 referrals through a month under leads, but don't see any of them in the any analytics. 

AnalyticsAnalytics

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @JASA1976 ,

I asked this internally and it looks like all referrals related performance is under Co-Sell Opportunities.

Please see the docs for reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/referral-insights

I hope this helps,

Andra

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

That only seems to apply to co-sell opportunities and private deals, but no data for referrals. I've removed the filter which defaults to co-sell and still no data. Referrals used to be listed on its own under analyze, but its no longer there.

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

I've been asked recently now a couple of times by our management team and the sales management team what our performance is like for the referrals that we receive, but the referrals reporting appears to have disappeared. I can see it for co-sell opportunities, but not the referrals.

Has this been removed completely now as it was a really useful tool to see how we were performing?