Hero Banner

Microsoft Partner Network

Where Microsoft's CSP, MSP, SI, and ISV partners seek new opportunities and learn from each other

Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

CSP Store Front

Hi,

I hope all is well.

I have a question about whether to create a storefront where licenses can be sold, such as on Microsoft's website.

8 REPLIES 8
JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Is your question should you do it, which is yes you should being a CSP partner or how to do it?

Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

How to do it?

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

There's a quick start guide. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/csp-customer-storefront-builder-quick-start-guide-

and a blog article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/archive/blogs/iwilliams/reseller-storefront

Basically its a template for you to deploy in your Azure subscription, so use the credit you get as one of your benefits to host it so it doesn't cost you anything.

Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have deployed more than 10 times.
But I always face this error:

Template deployment returned the following errors:
17:03:22 - 5:03:19 PM - Resource Microsoft.Web/sites/sourcecontrols '****/web' failed with message '{
17:03:22 - "status": "Failed",
17:03:22 - "error": {
17:03:22 - "code": "ResourceDeploymentFailure",
17:03:22 - "message": "The resource operation completed with terminal provisioning state 'Failed'."

umate
Level 1 Contributor

Have you considered using 3rd party solutions instead? 

Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi umate,

Thank you for reply.

Can you suggest solutions for me?

umate
Level 1 Contributor

I'm biased on this topic, but you can find our solution at sera-platform.com.  

Are you a direct bill (Tier-1) CSP partner or an indirect provider (Tier-2)? 

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Work365 if you use Dynamics as you can have a branded store, but also your sales team can also control incensing within Dynamics.