Refer colleagues to MS Inspire & earn up to $1000
For the next week, we’re offering you the chance to earn US$100 for each person you refer to register for Microsoft Inspire, for up to ten referrals—that’s US$1,000 in potential savings! Plus, your referred colleagues will also receive US$100 off the current registration price of their Microsoft Inspire All Access pass.*
Here’s how to save:
- Start by sharing this opportunity with your networks and colleagues. This promotion is valid until 11:59pm PT June 14. Refunds will be provided after Microsoft Inspire.
- Instruct your colleagues to register and when prompted, make sure they include the name and email you used (their referrer) to register for Microsoft Inspire. They’ll instantly get US$100 off the current price when they do.
- See the full, detailed terms and conditions below for more information*.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, D.C. at Microsoft Inspire!
*Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only valid between 12:01am PT June 7 through 11:59pm PT June 14.
- You’re invited to refer a friend or colleague to register for Microsoft Inspire. This promotion is not limited to colleagues of your firm or business only.
- “Referrer” is defined as a partner who registered for Microsoft Inspire and paid more than US$1,000 for a Microsoft Inspire All Access pass.
- “Referral” is defined as an individual, who could be a friend and/or colleague of the referrer, who provided the first name, last name, and email address of the referrer at the time of registration when prompted with the question, “Were you referred?” The referrer is a registered partner who paid more than US$1,000 for a Microsoft Inspire All Access pass.
- “Event” is defined as the Microsoft Inspire to be held in Washington, D.C. July 9 -13, 2017.
- When a friend or colleague (“referral”) registers for the event, Microsoft Inspire, and properly inputs the referrer’s first name, last name, and email address that corresponds with the referrer’s registration, the referrer will receive a refund of US$100 after the event has completed and no later than September 30, 2017.
- The Microsoft Inspire registration team will process refunds to a referrer based on the first and last name provided, and email address provided by the referral, that corresponds with the referrer’s initial registration. We will match this to the registered attendee list associated with registration. If there is a discrepancy or error in how this information is provided, if there are technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with this, or by human error, Microsoft is not responsible.
- Referrer names cannot be added after the attendee has completed the registration process. It must be provided during the registration process, prior to completion of the registration process.
- Multiple referrers cannot receive credit for a single referral. Only one referrer can receive a US$100 refund per individual referrer.
- Due to Microsoft privacy rules, the referrer will not receive the names of the individuals they referred or validation or confirmation that an individual registered.
- If a referrer’s first name, last name, and email address is not provided during the registration process, a refund will not be issued to a referrer.
- If a referrer’s first name, last name, and email address is incorrectly provided during the registration process, a refund will not be issued to a referrer.
- Refunds will only be provided for up to ten 10 unique, individual referrals, up to a maximum of US$1,000.
- To qualify to receive a refund for referring, you must have previously purchased a Microsoft Inspire All Access pass and paid greater than $1,000.
- Individuals who previously received a complimentary partner All Access pass or discount for a partner All Access pass that resulted in less than US$1,000 being paid, are not eligible to participate or receive a refund for referring registrants—since little or no payment was received, a refund cannot be provided.
- Refunds are provided post event via the same method of payment used. No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 30, 2017.
- One All Access pass may be purchased per person using the referrer’s first name, last name, and email address.
- Entering a referrer’s first name, last name and email address that corresponds with their registration provides for $100 off the full price of a Microsoft Inspire All Access pass.
- This promotion does not apply to day passes or expo day passes.
- You are not allowed to resell pre-purchased passes to Microsoft Inspire. The Microsoft Inspire Event Team reserves the right to rescind the pass at any time.
- Microsoft reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You may expect to receive additional communication from MicrosoftInspire@microsoft.crgevents.com.