2019 #MSInspire Social Media Guide
As Microsoft Inspire quickly approaches, we want to share the Inspire Social Media Kit. It includes background on the conference, an overview of the 2019 agenda, and general guidance for partners to participate with Microsoft and digitally involve your audiences.
If you are attending Inspire this year, here are a few quick tips for how you can stay plugged-in and engage on social media.
- Share your favorite moments and photos from your experience!
- Use our official event hashtags, including:
- #NewtoInspire (for first time Inspire attendees)
- Follow official Microsoft social channels and amplify:
- Lead channels:
- Key executives:
Additionally, corenotes on Monday and Wednesday will be livestreamed on Microsoft channels on YouTube, Mixer, and LinkedIn.
- Use of time-specific hashtags (i.e. #MSInspire2019)
- Creating event-specific hashtags based on various sessions or meetings
- For the Women in Tech Luncheon, please feel free to use relevant hashtags (i.e. #inclusion, #diversity, etc.), but avoid creating a hashtag specifically for the event
Looking forward to meeting you all at Inspire!
Program Manager, Microsoft Partner Influencers
Community Manager, CSP