Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 2 Contributor

NFR Licenses for CSP's

odix has just published our 1st transactable SaaS offering on the marketplace after joining MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Association). We have enabled the CSP option and are getting good reviews of our product (security add-on to Microsoft 365 Mail). One of our early adopters let us know about the strong fit for CSP's and suggested that we provide them with free NFR licenses for their internal use. How can we do this is in a scalable way from the marketplace?

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/web-apps/odix.filewall?tab=Reviews

Thu, Jul 23, 2020

Jacob Harris

Quick Implementation & Ease Of Use - Solid Value Add

FileWall is easy / quick to implement, with a solid management platform to tweak what you need without being overbearing. From a Managed Service Provider viewpoint, this is a solid value add for any of our clients. Malware / Ransomware attacks have significantly increased via email over the last few years, and FileWall provides piece of mind that even if a user opens up a file they shouldn't, it's already clean and stripped of the malicious content. With the price point, it's affordable and rolling it into the cost is worth it, giving piece of mind to the company that they have that extra layer of protection. Even with all the Cyber Security training possible, thing's still fall through the cracks and FileWall will be there to catch it.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Microsoft

Congratulations on launching the offer! In the scenario you're seeking to achieve, the CSP partner is the end customer of your product, right? The answer and guidance will differ slightly depending on whether you want to resell through CSPs or provide it for use by the CSPs.

View solution in original post

Microsoft

Thanks! I'll follow up in our DM thread.

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft

Thanks! I'll follow up in our DM thread.

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Brian - I am looking to provide it for use by the CSP's. Their customers if interested would have to purchase licenses. Are both scenarios possible?

Microsoft

Congratulations on launching the offer! In the scenario you're seeking to achieve, the CSP partner is the end customer of your product, right? The answer and guidance will differ slightly depending on whether you want to resell through CSPs or provide it for use by the CSPs.

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Brian - I am looking to provide it for use by the CSP's. Their customers if interested would have to purchase licenses. Are both scenarios possible? Can you provide guidance for each.