Multipe solution in Partner Solution Portal
We have two listings already in the marketplace -
But only one of them shows up the portal. How can the second one be added. We afre also working on a third solution and will like to add that in future
Microsoft for Startups
"StreamSets Data Collector for Microsoft Azure" is not published at, it status is in Packing and Lead gereration. When is publisher signoff'ed, then you can see on the portal. I am happy to help you to on-board your new offer. Let me know you need anything from our end.
- Publisher’s guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/marketplace-publishers-guide
- Becoming a Publisher: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/become-publisher
- Nomination form: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/become-publisher#3-submit-the-marketplace-registration-form
- ARM Template Repository: https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/tree/master/100-marketplace-sample
- Marketplace conference: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2018/BRK3603
Thanks & Regards
SDE | Cloud Commercial Communities
Cloud + AI | Microsoft Corporation
Not sure I understand.. Just click on the link - https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/streamsets.streamsets-data-collector
It is published and we have customers using it
Can you tell me what am I missing
I checked in the backend, looks like only one of the solutions completely published and live...Please submit a support ticket here:
Select -> Problem Type: Marketplace Onboarding -> Category: -> Technical Marketplace Query
In the email enter your question, add link to this thread, include your offer Name, and pubilsher Name.
I'm going to move your question over to the Azure Marketplace and AppSource board for more visibility into this question. For future marketplace-related questions, I recommended searching in the marketplace board for existing answers or posting there. Our marketplace team will be able to assist.