Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Microsoft
Microsoft

How does the lead management work when customer clicks 'Contact Me'?

I just approved 'XYZ' to app store and marketplace.

I clicked 'contact me' with my own email to test this, but I don't know how the company is notified when the 'contact me' button is pressed from a potential customer. 

I have added in the object identifier to salesforce, but can't see it in there either.

Could you please advise?

-Thanks

TJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Microsoft

Hey TJ,

Thanks for your question. 

An email will be sent to the Engineering Contact and Support contact to notify a lead has been generated when someone clicks on Contact Me. In addition, a lead will be written to the desired lead-generation system (in this case via Web-To-Lead).

Hope this helped answer your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft

Hey TJ,

Thanks for your question. 

An email will be sent to the Engineering Contact and Support contact to notify a lead has been generated when someone clicks on Contact Me. In addition, a lead will be written to the desired lead-generation system (in this case via Web-To-Lead).

Hope this helped answer your question.

View solution in original post

Visitor 1

Do you know if the Contact Me is suposed to work when in preview.  We have an app in Preview but this is not working.  I am hesitant to make public without testing this.

thanks

Level 2 Contributor

We have tested this succesfully in preview mode so it should be working for you.