Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

Discount Voucher Codes

Hi all,

We have recently listed on the marketplace as a transactable SaaS application.

I was wondering if there is a feature or facility to generate discount voucher codes based on promotions buyers can apply?

Thanks in advance.

W

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Microsoft

Hi W,

We don't have discounting or promo code functionality at this time, but we may be able to find a way to achieve your objective through other means. For example, you can use a Private Plan to provide customers with a different price point.

What type of offer do you have? And are you trying to provide a specific experience to your customers or just seeking to understand what is possible?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft

Hi W,

We don't have discounting or promo code functionality at this time, but we may be able to find a way to achieve your objective through other means. For example, you can use a Private Plan to provide customers with a different price point.

What type of offer do you have? And are you trying to provide a specific experience to your customers or just seeking to understand what is possible?

View solution in original post

Level 1 Contributor

Hi Brian,

We wanted to run some promos to promote the release of the application and discount accordingly or even have some referral codes which allows for discounting based on referrals.

I think I will look to leverage the private plan option for now. 

Thanks for the reply.

Waruna

Microsoft

Sounds great! Here are a few resources that may be useful:

I'd love to hear how well this functionality meets your intentions and what we could add to make it better.