Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Zip
Visitor 1

Can a Marketplace SaaS listing be modified to allow Sell Thru Microsoft?

We have a SaaS offer in Marketplace as a "listing" today.  We want to enable it for Free Trial and Sell thru Microsoft.  Inhttps://partner.microsoft.com under the SaaS listing under the Offer setup, i can't change the value from "No, I would prefer to only list my offer through the marketplaces and process transactions independently" to "Yes, I would like to sell through Microsoft and have Microsoft host transactions on my behalf".

I tired to STOP SELL before modifying - but i still can't change to "Yes, I would like to sell through Microsoft and have Microsoft host transactions on my behalf".

I can chancge other itmes on this page - but not the critical "Yes, I would like to sell through Microsoft and have Microsoft host transactions on my behalf".

Help appreciated.  zip@haivision.com

SaaS - 2019-09-17_18-17-26.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft

Re: Can a Marketplace SaaS listing be modified to allow Sell Thru Microsoft?

Hey Bruce - it's not possible to change a live offer from listing to transacting. The two offer types have different backend attributes, and a transactable offer actually lives in our product catalog as part of Microsoft's commerce platform. The ability to update from listing to transactable is a scenario we've heard and are evaluating whether it is something we can enable. In the meantime, I suggest creating a new transactable offer, and once it's live, retire the listing offer.

Hope this helps, and let me know whether you run into blockers along the way.