Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Misosoppa
Level 2 Contributor

Being an Azure Lighthouse Service provider

Hello there, and happy holidays!

I am in the process of uploading our Service Provider solution in the Azure Marketplace, but when I go into Service provider offers through the Azure Portal to get some inspiration, the options seem very barebone: There's no filter for different countries, solutions or really anything, and it's really hard to distinguist any difference between the offers. 

Am I doing something wrong in my searches or is this all there is for now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
brian_levenson
Microsoft

Hello! Managed Services offers build on Azure Lighthouse is the newest offer type for Azure Marketplace, and the category, selection, and count of providers continue to grow. We're increasing functionality and plan to support transaction with business models optimized for services providers (rather than solely software providers).

I don't believe you're doing anything wrong, and we'd love any additional feedback you wish to provide.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
brian_levenson
Microsoft

Hello! Managed Services offers build on Azure Lighthouse is the newest offer type for Azure Marketplace, and the category, selection, and count of providers continue to grow. We're increasing functionality and plan to support transaction with business models optimized for services providers (rather than solely software providers).

I don't believe you're doing anything wrong, and we'd love any additional feedback you wish to provide.

View solution in original post