Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

JUnler
Visitor 2

Advice wanted on How to View all Marketplace Offerings (across MPN IDs) in one place?

Once a Global MPN and its subsidiaries are merged into another Global MPN and it becomes a location MPN, is there a way to view all marketplace offerings in one place in Partner Center?

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianFUMEY
Level 5 Contributor

Same issue for me, working with many partners and helping them in, among others, large merge projects. One Ticket is open, but for now answers are negative ones: Seller IDs cannot be merged, Offers cannot be moved from one Seller ID to another one, etc. One answer is adding tenants in multi-tenancy for the Developper profile, but not usable in the case of very large partners with many thousands of users.

So very very interested in who could help 🙂

Nota: problem is about the same with Collaborate, other ticket running

Christian FUMEY | OnLineO | Consultant & Founder | eCoaching Partner Center
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@MikeO would you happen to know how to help these partners or know someone that could? Thank you! 🙂

DougPetrole1
Level 2 Contributor

I've got the same issue - one listing from one of our acquisitions is in another Partner Center. Getting MPNs merged should work, but in my experience we tend to recommend rebuilding a new listing for our new acquisitions.