Hero Banner

MICROSOFT INSPIRE AND PARTNER OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2022

Updates, resources and links for Inspire and POTYA 2022.

AnineRygg

Registration live for Inspire 2021!

Dear Partners,

We are excited to announce that registration for Inspire 2021 is now open! Head here to register and bookmark this dedicated Swiss Forum.

That’s great! But what is Inspire again?

Microsoft Inspire is our largest partner event of the year, offering many opportunities to advance your business. It will take place virtually again which means more people from your organisation can join and there is no cost to attend. So pass on this information to your colleagues!

Okay grand but why should I attend?

It is a unique opportunity to make valuable connections with other partners, experts, and industry leaders. You will gain insights and experiences from the community as you advance your business with a more thorough understanding of Microsoft’s cloud to edge, secure, and trusted business platforms. Check out CVP Rodney Clark’s blog post for more information about who will be there and what you can expect.

Fantastic! How do I stay up to date on everything?

Everything you need to know will be posted by us in this Forum on the Swiss Partner Community so make sure you bookmark this page. This is also the place where you can ask questions if anything is unclear so do not hesitate to reach out.

And is there anything special planned for us Swiss partners?

We have indeed organised something special for our Swiss partners! If you would like the chance to receive a Swiss Inspire giveaway please fill out this Forms. And be quick! There are only a limited amount available.

We look forward to you joining us for Inspire 2021!

p.s. this will be my last post as I will be retiring 😉 It's been such a pleasure to be your Inspire and Partner of the Year Awards champ! My colleague Maruscha Heyner, who I'm sure most of you know, will now be your champ. Thank you all for the great collaboration! 

0 REPLIES 0