- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Teams App Integration
General info about the publishing process of a Teams app and Marketplace integration:
- Overview - Teams app store publishing process - Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Include a SaaS offer with your app - Teams | Microsoft Docs (=Billing bzw. Marketplace Integration with SaaS App)
I would also like to refer to https://aka.ms/modernworkisv , there you can find the incentive program. This is quite broad, criteria Single-Sign-On or M365 Certified or Transact (which fits well with the SaaS app).
Watch our video and presentation to learn more about why you should transact Teams apps on Microsoft Commercial Marketplace.
ISVs can earn up to US$20,000 in financial incentives in the form of cash rewards per eligible Microsoft Teams platform application. The financial incentive can be earned by publishing a new Microsoft Teams app in Microsoft AppSource between October 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022, and meeting key app criteria and milestones.
- Partner must be enrolled in the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits program.
- Partners must complete the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits Submission Form.
- Partners need to complete the "Campaigns Program Enrollment” only if enrolling for the first time.
CRITERIA AND MILESTONES TO EARN THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- ISVs can earn US$10,000 for building a high-quality app within six months:
- It is a new transactable Teams App
- It is Azure Active Directory single sign-on-enabled and leverages two or more collaborative features of Teams
- It is Azure Active Directory single sign-on-enabled and is a Microsoft 365 Certified App
- App must be submitted to Partner Center for publication in Microsoft AppSource and the Microsoft Teams Store within six months after enrolling in the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits program.
- The MPN ID must be included in the app manifest when submitted to Partner Center for publishing.
- The app must meet one of the following three criteria:
ISVs/Startups can earn US$10,000 when their app reaches 5K Teams Platform MAU: App must reach 5,000 MAU in enterprise and corporate accounts, and excludes SMB and EDU accounts, during the program term.