Hero Banner

Get trained!

Join a group of people like you building their skills in Sales, Technology and Marketing

kst Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Sell Microsoft products

Hi All.

It seem to be pretty hard du find any resellers in Denmark who want to sell me Micrsoft license who I can sell. Why is that so hard? The market is booming right now, and everyone can download and paste in a licens themself.

I have have made a partner ID, but if I buy the action pack, then I cant sell the keys that I can make? Or can I even create keys with the action pack?

Look, I dont wanna to anything that I am not supposed to do, but the last couple of weeks I have buyed MS products on ebay and reselled it in Denmark.
I have called Microsoft twice, and they can't really give me an answer to this. I have also tried to contact some dealers here in Denmark, but they can't seem to help me either.

Hmm.. What do to? Hope there is one out there who can help me.

Thansk,

11 REPLIES 11
Influencer

Re: Sell Microsoft products

Hello,

I understand that you want to sell Microsoft products and services in Denmark. My advice is that you sign up as a reseller with one of the distributors on the Danish market. TechData (www.techdata.dk), Ingram Micros (www.ingrammicro.dk) and Also (www.also.dk) are three great distributors that all will be able to help you set up your resellership.

Hope this helps! Good luck - Denmark is a great market for Microsoft products and services!

Regards, Per

Microsoft

@kst, please let us know if Per's sage advice was helpful or if you still need help!

Miki

kst Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Miki.

How are you?

Actually Per advice was helpful and I have contacted also and tech data. But there is not a lot of answer from them. Hm. Can you maybe help me to become a distributor or get in contact with anyone?

Thanks,
Kenneth
Microsoft

Hi Kenneth,

OK. We are working to have someone contact you tomorrow. Please stay tuned.

If you don't have a path forward in the next day or two, please let us know and we'll help further.

Miki

kst Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you Miki.
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Miki,

Will you be able to help out with some questions about becoming a reseller/distrubutor in India ? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Rahul

Visitor 1

Dear Per

@PerWerngren I am also interested in becoming a partner and would like to sell Microsoft products and services in the UK. I have a friend who does this and he highly recommended you. Please could you assist me on how do I obtain my partner ID. Thank you and much appreciated.

Steve

Influencer

Dear Steve,

Please go to partner.microsoft.com and then sign in. You will then see your Partner ID in the right upper corner after your name.

Regards, Per 

Visitor 1

Hi Miki,

we plan to sell Microsoft Lizenses and Services in germany.
What do we have to do, to be an officially reseller of Microsoft Products?

Thanks,

Rafael

Microsoft

Depends on the license channel you want to sell in.

For OEM, Retail licenses and Volume licenses in Open License/Open Value/Open Value Subscription you can simply contact a distributor to resell licenses. See here for companies that are authorized distributor: https://partner.microsoft.com/de-de/Licensing/microsoft-distributoren 

For CSP licenses you need to register as (indirect CSP) where you then also use a distributor (called "Indirect CSP Provider") to resell licenses. In many cases those are the same companies as above: 

See https://partner.microsoft.com/de-DE/cloud-solution-provider  & https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-solution-provider/find-a-provider

Level 1 Contributor

hi
am interested