Hero Banner

Geo Expansion Program

Drive scale of your strategic solutions into new markets with Microsoft.

Highlighted
Microsoft

Join our August Geo Expansion Webinar - Understand your GTM Services Benefits

Welcome to our August Geo Expansion Webinar!

We are excited to welcome Meagan Mays, Strategic Partner Marketing Program Lead. Meagan will walk us through the Go-To-Market (GTM) Services included in your Microsoft Partner Network program benefits here in FY20. All partners have access, and you unlock more as you grow in partnership with us - whether you are a network member, have a competency, or are an ISV with a co-sell ready solution. Meagan will also highlight the GTM Services available as incremental services for purchase, and how you can activate both.

This webinar will end with 10 minutes of Q&A and will be recorded and posted to this topic for anyone unable to join.

Add this to your calendar by downloading the meeting invitation attached below. We look forward to seeing you there!

Webinar Timing

Date: Monday 19 August

9:00am - 10:00am PST

Teams Meeting Link (in case you can't access the meeting invite below)

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft

Re: Join our August Geo Expansion Webinar - Understand your GTM Services Benefits

Hello @WendyDitmore 

I'd love to get hold of a recording of this session, please?

It is taking place at 2am in Sydney, where I'm based and I'm also keen to promote it to our Australian Partner Network.

Additionally, the calendar invite that I downloaded doesn't have a link to the meeting?

Many thanks,

Carrie

Microsoft

Re: Join our August Geo Expansion Webinar - Understand your GTM Services Benefits

Thanks Carrie for your response! Apologies for any error in the calendar invite. The Teams link is located in the calendar invite when you download it. Just in case it won't cooperate, here's the link directly to the Teams meeting. 

We will definitely be recording the call and posting this for everyone given the time zone challenges world wide!