enarmedia
Level 1 Contributor

Wrong payout, can't get support

Hello I received this 2021 a wrong payment and I am unable to contact any agent to resolve my problem.

I am continuously derived to bot help pages that only link to docs that do not resolve anything. I need urgently support from a real agent, either via email or chat.

Please help

6 REPLIES 6
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

Is this a wrong payment for you as Partner (e.g. Incentives, CSP refunds, marketplace)? If yes, then you should open a ticket via Partner Center.

You can also start here: Partner Center (microsoft.com) , using "payout" as search term brings up multiple topics where you can open tickets for, you will be asked to sign in in Partner Center for this.

If it is for another payout issue, it would be great if you could describe more details about this so we can direct you.

Regards,

Janosch

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team
enarmedia
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

The main problem is that I can't find in Partner Center any direct form or support email to contact and explain the problem. All I can reach is an open ticket system that forwards me to documentation links where I am unable to locate a solution for my problem.

The issue is a wrong amount in my latest payout so I would need some financial agent to check and verify the payout process and what is wrong.

I understand that automated bots help to filter support requests but partners must have a final direct "Talk to Microsoft" if bot answers do not help.

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

Go to the support section, enter a title, search for a support topic. 

E.g. searching for "payout" gives this option: "Commercial Marketplace > Payouts > Payment and adjustment issues"

Click on next, and then Click on "provide Issue Details" as last option to open the details in a support request form.

Same for "CSP > Billing and Invoicing > Payments" or "Incentives > Payout and tax profiles > Payout and tax profile issues" - all options show the link to open the support request form, could not find a single one that does not.

Then this will be delivered to an engineer, and they will contact to discuss the next steps.

Kind regards, Janosch
enarmedia
Level 1 Contributor

I think that is not correct, there is no option after selecting the options and next to provide "issue details". Please check the screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 18.13.33.png

Still can't find a way to contact support and resolve my problem

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

Can not repro, it shows the option to raise the ticket using Partner Center for me, below where your screenshot is cut off.

Note that I did use InPrivate browser session, so I'm not not using a special login

Payout issues.png

If you can't login to Partner Center, you can also raise a request for a login issue itself:  https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/support/?stage=2&topicid=3f8b5691-9946-f365-9b18-7fb0b74ae2ce 

Kind regards, Janosch
enarmedia
Level 1 Contributor

I think the problem is in support inside Dashboard. Once I follow your steps I am redirected to same dropdowns to select the options then nothing to send the details. In fact I got a "you do not have access" error but I am logged in with same Microsoft Account to dashboard. Definitely there is a bug

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 19.20.27.png

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 19.21.21.png