mdjakes
Visitor 1

Windows 11 complaint!!!!!!

Microsoft ended early life for good PC's with Windows 11 without giving notice of the change or warning. Microsoft should have gave early warnings Windows 11. Should have gave a warning but allowed Windows 11 would be installed and supported. The Microsoft's next system will not allow it. I have a 3 year old Alienware Laptop which cost me over 2 GRAND to by it. The INTEL 7700 processor does not meet "Microsoft Specs". this is stupidily in action by MICROSOFT. Security is everyone's concern. Should have been put in action with Windows 10. Microsoft will having a class action lawsuit that will be coming.

9 REPLIES 9
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

See here for info on why the requirements have been set up this way: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

And here for the latest update on this from the Windows team; Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and the PC Health Check app | Windows Insider Blog

Windows 10 is supported until 2025 at least, so computer using older hardware are far from being obsolete. Also note that this is a community focused on Microsoft Partners and thereby more business-related questions. If you want to discuss topics for you as an end user @Windowsuser , I think the Microsoft communities for Windows 11 are better for this purpose: Windows 11 - Microsoft Tech Community

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices
Windowsuser
Level 1 Contributor

There is really no excuse to do this. There is no good reason to obsolete millions of newer computers just to install another operating system.  What a huge disappointment!!!

Mohneesh20
Visitor 1

My laptop is not charging even after showing plugged in after updating to windows 11.

Windowsuser
Level 1 Contributor

I have the same problem on my Dell latitude 7470 with latest windows 10 updates

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

@Mohneesh20 You can use the Feedback Hub app to give feedback and report problems you face: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices
saicharan_gouru
Visitor 1

The files are unable to dragged into another applications. Please look into it, When I was filling an online form in google chrome and I tried to drag one of the file on desktop but when we are dragging it is not working. I faced this lot of times.

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

@saicharan_gouru : You can use the Feedback Hub app to give feedback and report problems you face: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Kind regards,
Janosch
EDGIRLING
Level 1 Contributor

HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMPUTER BUT CANT GET WINDOWS 11

EDGIRLING
Level 1 Contributor

COMPUTER HAS EVERYTHING BUT WILL NOT RUN WINDOWS 11