Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Visitor 1

Stuck on Business Verification while Signing up as a new Partner in Partner Center

I've Sign Up to Become Microsoft Partner with all the correct and active details sience last 3 weeks I am logging into partner center and saw that I am stuck on Business Verification. It says " Be sure that you’ve provided the correct phone number for the person who can provide your company’s information to Dun & Bradstreet." Till Date I have not recived any calls or emails. I own the company and haven't received any Business verification calls or emails. In the meantime, I can't renew or order new products. Is it because I'm stuck on employment verification?

Can someone please provide some guidance as to what to do next?

@LauraR

2 REPLIES 2
GLK Level 1 Contributor
Level 1 Contributor

Re: Stuck on Business Verification while Signing up as a new Partner in Partner Center

Check that your company details are up to date on the Dun & Bradstreet website Company / Business Search page.

Microsoft

Re: Stuck on Business Verification while Signing up as a new Partner in Partner Center

Re: Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details

Hi Everyone,

Please note we have moved all threads from MPC on this topic, here. 

From your replies we see the blocker appears on the Business Verification shown below.

12.jpg

Microsoft Partner Network Support is seeing an increased volume of support cases regarding Business Verification topic, hence you are experiencing a longer resolution time than usual.

Due to higher than normal volume, please allow at least 3 weeks for vetting to be completed.  

If you have an MPN membership, you are not impacted by the validation process and can continue using your membership as per notification in yellow.13.png

Because the Microsoft Partner Community is a central destination for thought leadership on business best practices, Partner news, education, events, and new business opportunities, we want to highlight some crucial steps for the Business Verification process. So here goes:

• Please create a new account with the correct country code if you entered the wrong country code initially.
  • Please update the account information with a complete company name, address, and a valid phone number belonging to your organization and corresponding to the country code.
  • If you already have an open case, to validate the company legal business identity, please provide a scanned copy of an official business document, such as:
    • business registration form
    • business charter

OR

• articles of incorporation.

! Print screens, screenshots or Snips are not an acceptable form of documentation. Attachments larger than 8mb cannot be received by the system. Please advise if you are unable to provide smaller attachments.

Making sure you added the right data in the system will make the whole process much easier and decrease the time of resolution significantly.

We would also like to remind you that a complementary support service called The Partner Virtual Agent, built using Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service, will be coming to the Microsoft partner website site in the future. For more information, please join this Ask Microsoft Anything event on June 19, 2019.

Have a great day ahead!

Laura