Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

ElsiInc
Level 2 Contributor

Partner Verification Issues/Loop

We have been attempting to join the MPC but have run into several issues. We cannot proceed past the employee verification stage. It would appear that we need to upload some documentation but there is no apparent way to do so. Going to the page linked under "upload verification documentation"  does not provide any link or upload interface (regardless of browser, or InPrivate use).

Similarly, we cannot access submitting a support ticket as it says we do not have permission. It only says we need to ask the Global Administrator (who is us) to grant it. Going to User Management it reports that we are "logged in as ." and requests that we log into Azure AD, attempting to do that simply reloads the page with same message and request for us to log in.

We are stuck in limbo with a chicken-and-egg scenario of needing to be verified in order to request a support ticket, but needing to submit a support ticket in order to complete verification.

Not sure where to go from here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElsiInc
Level 2 Contributor

FOLLOWUP:

Ultimately found the problem with verification, some portion of the backend verification compares against the address associated with DUNS. In our case it was written slightly different than the stated address/domain address. Once we updated the DUNS listing to match exactly, verification went through. This is an interesting thing to find out as the verification at no point asks for your DUNS number, nor did any documentation mention this as a requirement. So, I guess, be aware. I would be nice if Microsoft mentioned that during signup for the Partner Center they compare against your Dun and Bradstreet entry, would have saved us a couple of weeks of sitting in limbo without support.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ElsiInc
Level 2 Contributor

FOLLOWUP:

Ultimately found the problem with verification, some portion of the backend verification compares against the address associated with DUNS. In our case it was written slightly different than the stated address/domain address. Once we updated the DUNS listing to match exactly, verification went through. This is an interesting thing to find out as the verification at no point asks for your DUNS number, nor did any documentation mention this as a requirement. So, I guess, be aware. I would be nice if Microsoft mentioned that during signup for the Partner Center they compare against your Dun and Bradstreet entry, would have saved us a couple of weeks of sitting in limbo without support.  

View solution in original post