jevgeni
Level 1 Contributor

Partner Community Subscription Update email - any improvements planned?

Is there any plans on improving the design of update emails so that it would be easy to read? at the moment those look more like a cheap spam and it is super hard to focus and find what is important, and in general to understand what is what and where exactly it is (especially when somebody post very long message).

It could be kind of summary that yammer is sending, I don't need the whole text of each update but just a summary of each update.

Thanks!

Jevgeni | European Lead for Modern Work & Security | https://also.cloud
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @jevgeni ,

thanks for this feedback! It is very useful and to my awareness there are background conversations around the platform UI/UX.

I will add this point on the suggestions agenda, is quite early stages to communicate an ETA to you.

Definitely a good point 🙂 and feel free to add in the Ideas section any other feedback you have for improving the platform.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @jevgeni ,

thanks for this feedback! It is very useful and to my awareness there are background conversations around the platform UI/UX.

I will add this point on the suggestions agenda, is quite early stages to communicate an ETA to you.

Definitely a good point 🙂 and feel free to add in the Ideas section any other feedback you have for improving the platform.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

View solution in original post