Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Level 1 Contributor

New partner center totally inaccessible - support not helpful at all

Hello, 

We were forced to move to new 'Partner Center', because Action Pack could not renewed anymore from old Partner Membership center. Was told by the site to add a TXT record in our DNS server, in order to verify our domain. This is not easy in our setup, with hosting in US, however after 1 day was done. So, here starts the saga:

Tried to login again to Partner Center, in order to complete the process and got a nice error message:

We're sorry!
We don’t recognize that account. Sign in again using your work email. If that doesn’t work, contact your company’s global administrator and ask them to grant you the appropriate access permissions. 
Need help? Contact support

Tried to contact support in UK, as I was in a business trip, support works only in business hours. Tried again, got an automated system that simply frustrates and makes it impossible to talk to real person and get any meaningful support.
Last week, tried to open a chat. Support agent was polite but not really helpful at all, did not solve anything, could not even understand what was going on. Opened a case, supposedly informed Greek Regional Support Center, as we are based in Greece and also claimed that he informed the back end team. Result of all this after 1 week? Absolutely nothing. No contact either by phone or email, nothing. Still cannot login with the same issue. 
Tried to contact the Greek 'Regional Support Center', no way you can talk with somebody. Usually you are directed to an offshore team that can barely understand English and is focussed on end user Windows support. Finally, after numerous calls, I spoke to an especially rude and temperamental operator, supposedly supporting Action Pack customers, that could not answer anything or help, had me on hold for 5 minutes and eventually hang up on me !!!! I was amazed, I was not prepared to expect this kind of behaviour from Microsoft. 
Similar results, with chat operator called Kevin. At least he was polite, but end result nothing. Was told again to contact the Regional Service Center... and that they informed their back end team, like I was told 1 week ago. 
End Result ? Still cannot login to 'Partner Center', still cannot renew Action Pack. Turning a simple 5 minute business transaction such as renewing an Action Pack subscription into a major project ! 
If anybody can help please do.
5 REPLIES 5
Level 1 Contributor

Re: New partner center totally inaccessible - support not helpful at all

Furthermore, although I can still login to old Microsoft  Partner Membership site, cannot download or access my license keys! So basically I am denied a huge part of my benefits for the last 3 weeks, with no explanation and no estimated fix time! 

Community Manager

Good day @elrod68 .

I am sorry to hear about this ongoing situation.

In order to get things unblocked, please review this link, let me know if you`ve gone through these steps already.

Also you mentioned you opened a case with support, can you kindly provide us with the ticket # to investigate from our end ?

Kind regards,

Andra 

Level 1 Contributor

Thanks for your response, however the link you provided does not apply in my case. I cannot login to new partner center, my email account and login are not recognised, although are recognised in old Partner Membership center and I am the company admin!

The case no is S201904221157373259

Kind Regards,

E. Gimissis

MSc ICSD

MCP

Level 1 Contributor

Further update. 

By creating an Partner Center account with another company email, managed to login into new Partner Center and access benefits, keys etc. However, the old email account that was originally associated with our company profile, still cannot access the new partner center, although it's declared there as Global Admin.

Community Manager

Hi @elrod68 ,

That is great news!

Indeed you will be able to access the new Partner Center and all benefits with the newly created account only.

So would you say you managed to solve this issue or are there still pending problems ?

Kind regards,

Andra