Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

Microsoft Support in Europe is miserable

Hi,

I hope that someone of Microsoft read this and realy start looking at this not acceptabel situation with support that we small and midsized parters get here in Europa. When I open a case I always get connected to a team I think they are located in Sofia Rumania. This guys there are absoluty not on a level to do help us parterns b'c they don't have a accurte knowledged. Often you get now answers for weeks or come back with usless answers. Normaly they even don't understand the problem and the onyl things they do is find a reason not to look at the problem or clamin Microsoft don't recomand this. This support is so bad that I really don't understand why it exist, you can close this office and safe this money. We all pay so extremly high costs for licences and subscription that I think we earn a support that helps us in sometimes very importent and urgent situation.

Does someone made smilar experiensce pls write it here so that hopfully sometimes it change to the better

Thx for feedback Rds Daniel Fehse 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Microsoft Support in Europe is miserable

Good day @dfehse ,

Thank you very much for reaching out to the Microsoft Partner Community and for sharing this feedback with us!

I am sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with Frontline Support.

Regardless where the support agents are located, solving your issue is what matters.

In this sense, I would like to ask you if you have currently any open items with support, that needs to be adressed ?

Regards,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

thx for your replay. Yes I have, look at this case: 120021322001842. What this guys did so far is so far far away form a support that act on level that really helps us. Sorry to say but they are so incompetent and unreliable that you better close that office b’c it absolute useless what they do. In 9 of 10 cases they not able the help, only finding reason why not to care about it. For me it is a unconscionable act of Microsoft to sell software that is so often full of bugs, undocumented and without support.

Rds Daniel

Level 1 Contributor

sorry picked wrong ticketnr. correct one ist 120012725000739

Community Manager

Hi @dfehse ,

Thanks for your reply!

Allow me to investigate and get a clear view on the matter.

I will try to figure out, together with responsbile teams, what happened exactly, the proposed solutions and will get back to you with a feedback.

Kind regards,

Andra